Why don't you girls get a clue!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We are all indoctrinated at an early age as to what we should value, what we should want, and where all of that is to be found. Turn on the television and you will see in moments whether one measures up to the "standard". By all this rambling I am simply saying that we have pre-formed ideas as to what will make us happy.

IVIZ said:
but please let a nice girl come my way for once. :(

You have to expect it and believe there is nice girls out there and one of them is for you. See yourself meeting that girl. If you want something and wish for it but only think about the lack chances are you are not gonna get it. Good Luck !! :) And here is a meaningles *hug* for you

Maybe try looking outside of your area. You don't have to look halfway across the world, but just a little further from where you live. If you keep finding the same types of people with the same types of mind-sets, it's time to move on. There's lots of kind and good women out there and they are looking for good and kind men.

VanillaCreme said:
Why don't you clueless men take a hint?

Kind and warm men and women form a line on the right side of the room. Clueless and hintless guys and gals go to the left... :cool:

OP - I'm sorry you're having such a rough time. Relationships do take a lot of work, but it can feel one-sided when the other isn't pulling their weight.

I'm not a guru on relationships, but this is just my two cents on somethings:

Don't shower people with gifts/money/etc. with the intention of forming or maintaining a relationship. You will feel used and just make yourself frustrated over the situation. In that same aspect, don't give and automatically expect something in return unless it's a loan. I'm not saying gifts aren't a lovely thing, but too much of a good thing has its consequences.

If you go out to dinner or movie and pay for it - try not to get too spiteful if it doesn't work out. It's basically your investment into a relationship that went sour, if you want to think of it that way. Cut your losses and start over.

Giving someone a ridiculous amount of attention with compliments, having long insightful conversations, allowing that person to confide in you -- all of which are very nice things to do, won't guarantee that person will reciprocate your feelings. Be as directly honest as you can with yourself and them without being cruel. Don't scheme and manipulate others to get the results you want.

Be wary of self-proclaimed nice people -- hell, just be wary of people and give yourself time to really get to know them. Nice people are amazing, but don't think for a minute I don't know that people are humans, and all humans have a nasty streak (no matter how small); some are just more evident and obvious about it than others.

Most importantly, I think we teach people how to treat us. That's really one of my biggest problems, there are particular people that I let hurt me all of the time. Things won't change unless I take up some kind of action -- that may or may not apply to you as well.

>_< Here Here brother. I can agree with you as far as initially starting the relationship goes. <_< I know I lose interest when I am being forced to be a leader the entire time.

Get a life! like lol serious live your own life...aim to be something, don't settle with sitting idle and expecting things to come with you... it happens all the time in dramas, and movies never in real life! ..... really after going through real life all the fantasy movie moments where you stare at a girl... tell her u like her yay marriage, baby, family... that crap doesn't ever happen lol... look at the divorce rates

So try to be realistic in what you want =S, if you meet the right girl/guy/etc you'll both work hard to get each other into your respective lives then it'll feel significant and worthwhile... no point always doing the chasing...and spending your money on dead ends. GL ! :D

VanillaCreme said:

Scientifically speaking girls are A LOT more receptive of emotions and reading body language than guys... we're very dumb in that respective and we're trying our best to understand women at all times... it's just really hard :S there are times I rather do another Calculus exam or two than get tangled up with the complex thing called "girls" loll

We're really trying our best >.< ... cut us some slack and give us more hints plzz loll =/

I LOVE WOMEN.

There are as many dumbfuck moron men as there are women.

No generalizations, prease, thankuvrymuch.

Nina said:
VanillaCreme said:

Kind and warm men and women form a line on the right side of the room. Clueless and hintless guys and gals go to the left... :cool:

I'm starting my own line as someone who has a clue, but it's very cold and bitchy.

VanillaCreme said:
Nina said:
VanillaCreme said:

I'm starting my own line as someone who has a clue, but it's very cold and bitchy.

LOL :D Nilla I <3 you.

AFrozenSoul said:
SophiaGrace said:
I'd rather deal with girls than calculus! D:
At least in calculus I can follow a set number of steps and get the right answer. At least calculus does not force itself to be wrong. I wish I could get off on doing math.

You know, I bet there is someone out there with a math fetish that could actually say and mean that. o_o

SophiaGrace said:
You know, I bet there is someone out there with a math fetish that could actually say and mean that. o_o

grammar%2Bexample%2B2.gif

wow. that was great :D

Hi IV,
Try being single for awhile. If you're looking for love in the wrong places, it's time to step back.
I was in the driver's seat for 10 years with my ex-husband. It took me that long to get sick of it and move on. Toward the end, I started saying I felt like the man in the relationship :)
Being single for a few years has given me a new perspective on relationships. I would much rather have a balance than have to be the boss or sit back and let the guy run the show. And being older now, I don't really care what my friends think; I do what I feel is best.

Teresa

Latest posts

Back