Why We Might Be Single

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i know why i'm single and i have no problem with iit as of right now. in fact i don't mind being single as long as i have a love interest in sight weather or not it's going well doesn't exactly both me ether. i'm a dog i need a bone to chase

Looks is always the priority and dictates the first impression, to both men and women. It's only human nature.

Well, humans are visual creatures and the first impression is valuable. But what goes into that 'look' is much more complicated than some people give credit for, I think.

IgnoredOne said:
Well, humans are visual creatures and the first impression is valuable. But what goes into that 'look' is much more complicated than some people give credit for, I think.
Actually I think a majority of people do understand this. That is why we are down not like people who are poorly dressed.

A lot of times the way a person feels in reflected in the way they look and act. A person with confidence is always more attractive to others than someone who hides in a corner. Most of the time that person in the corner won't get noticed, while the one with confidence is standing in the middle of the room laughing and telling jokes (not even necessarily the center of attention). I have realized that confidence is one of the most attractive qualities just by taking a look at myself. I wouldn't call myself a physically attractive person, so I attribute the fact that guys I work with are attracted to me to the fact that I am very confident while I'm working. I don't know how, but if you are confident, it shows and it attracts others. Confidence is in the way you interact with other people, the way you smile, and the way you hold yourself (posture).

Latest posts

Back