Women and thin guys

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

ShybutHi

I just thought i would pose the question... What do the women on here generally think about having a relationship with a thin guy? If your female it never seems to be a problem to be thin when considering a relationship and is actually sometimes more desirable for alot of guys.

I am a very thin guy, im not thin to the point that im weak though i am very athletic, i just have a small bone structure i guess and the fact that im almost, if not, 6" probably makes me look thinner too. It just seems to me that thin guys are really not desirable for women... Do women think a bigger built guy is going to make a better partner from first glance??? I really dont know what goes on in the mind of a women. :p

I guess a thin guy is just not very desirable for women?

Here's what I think, In a relationship, I want to feel protected. If there were a guy that randomly comes up to me and grabs my ass, I would want my partner to beat that guys ass. Women like strong men, but overall, personality matters most to me, and if you are thin and I feel safe with you, it's a win

Attraction is attraction.
Some will be attracted to you; some will not.
I'd like a 6-foot thin fellow; except I'd probably fatten him up mighty good with a lot of food.
Spread some butter, and then shove him in in the ove-uh...nevermind.

I don't think there's any universal image that girls find desirable for guys, or vice versa. You shouldn't put looks in those sort of terms, plenty of girls would go for skinny guys.

Personally, I prefer bigger guys, but skinny or fat, it's all about the person. If I can't connect with a guy, I wouldn't want to be with him.

discolemonade said:
Here's what I think, In a relationship, I want to feel protected. If there were a guy that randomly comes up to me and grabs my ass, I would want my partner to beat that guys ass. Women like strong men, but overall, personality matters most to me, and if you are thin and I feel safe with you, it's a win

I WOULD MURDER THE ******!!!!

Others would only be allowed to admire my (future/next) woman from afar.

VERY AFAR.

lulz

Mostly I assume thin guys wouldn't be interested in me because I'm not thin. But, I don't have a preference when it comes to thin or heavy guys. Doesn't really matter to me either way.

Badjedidude said:

VERY AFAR.

lulz

Hahaha indeed Badjedidude, just gotta know when, where and how to hit em'. :p

Oh and use the force to your advantage when neccesary because everyone knows big well built guys have less midichlorians.

This is why yoda is so powerful. <Grin>

Oh crap... i just made myself look really nerdy!

I am very much attracted to thin men

in fact, I prefer quite thin men.

It is a rumor that all women like beefcakes.

I think that the beefcake is what straight men see as being a desirable trait in a man - a strong, no nonsese, hero type guy

Well, many women do like it - but this is more of what men like in other men

I like girly-boys. If you wear make-up and dresses its a plus. :)

I like androgyny

Beefcakes lol. Guys can be that protectiveness that a lot of females wants, skinny or fat.

quite true.

Im a little to the left. Or, a little down the street and across town

I understand, women want MEN that can protect them.

I just want some guy in drag :D Or, a woman with a shaved head. Or a lipstick lesbian and a twink at the same time. i cant decide.

^^ No, but it would if you used make-up to cover up what you think is a flaw :)

I think all guys should wear at least eye make-up

and nylons

Badjedidude said:
discolemonade said:

VERY AFAR.

lulz
:)

I like men with strong arms, but I never beloved particularly on this criterion.I find the smart guys very sexy, I like the guys who makes me laugh.

Luna said:
Attraction is attraction.
Some will be attracted to you; some will not.
I'd like a 6-foot thin fellow; except I'd probably fatten him up mighty good with a lot of food.
Spread some butter, and then shove him in in the ove-uh...nevermind.

LMAO! :D

I skipped some of the answers but mine is I DON'T MIND SKINNY AT ALL! as long as there's chemistry between us that's all it matters baby!

Am a very skinny guy and plenty of women don't seem to be attracted to it clothes on, then very mildy put off by it clothes off. I agree with the androgny thing but thats cos im into skinny generally cos I feel less threatend I think. Plus I'd def sleep with the guy off Placebo just for the ruck of it. :D

Weight doesn't bother me as much as height. I'm a tall drink of water - pushing 6'0" with heels - and I don't like looking down at my man. And I would probably see a slender guy as a potential guinea pig for my adventures in cooking. :)

Teresa

^^ I am also six foot tall. I really wouldnt want to date a very short man, but I have. My husband is 6'4 .When youre laying down height doesnt matter much.

And chubby guys are ok, too :) I just dont like musclemen.

Latest posts

Back