Would this be a stupid thing to do?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StonedHitman

Reaction score
Let's say I were to meet someone on a dating site who lives hundreds of miles away and after months of chatting with them, we fall in love(or atleast we think we do) and want to see eachother in person.

i suppose it would be alright for a visit, maybe meet in a city in the middle to get to know them,

just don't pick up your life and move until you've had a few of those visits

good luck

:)

When my dad (in California) got divorced, he went to a dating site (match.com) and started talking to some women. He eventually started emailing back and forth with one in Pennsylvania.

That was ...nine years ago? Ten? They're still married quite happily.

But definitely go and meet her first. There's absolutely nothing wrong with that :)

Brian said:
When my dad (in California) got divorced, he went to a dating site (match.com) and started talking to some women. He eventually started emailing back and forth with one in Pennsylvania.

That was ...nine years ago? Ten? They're still married quite happily.

But definitely go and meet her first. There's absolutely nothing wrong with that :)

cool story, Brian. :)
----------------------------------------------------------------------

A song to go with the topic. ^^

''an ocean and a rock is nothing to me''

[video=youtube]

5219 miles was the distance between me and my husband. We met online. Right here in fact. Best decision I've ever made :p

Latest posts

Back