Your Dating Market Value

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Life is a game...if its just a game.
You win some..you lose some

Dating??...Its a game wheather I like It or not. Wheather I agree with it not..

honeysuckle..a chick thats been beat with the ugly stick can get laid anytime she wants..becuase to her. Its fucken chioce...
some guys with high IQ simply dont the balls to approach any women...even
the ugly betty...

For men...its a chore. It aint rocket science to date women.

Sure..Ive been asked out by women..when I didnt have a dime in my name. Its far far far and few in between.
I simply dont hit a home run everytime I go up to bat...Hitted more **** foul balls than in field play balls..thats all I know.lol

Whiich I call just order women like I order Pizza...Tired of playing the fucken games to be honest:p

I do agree with X in alot of his veiws..but not evrrything...which is ok.

Im pretty sure he date plenty of women in his life time as Ive had and we both know all women are not the same...but when I go hunting...
I go with the proper gears and equipments. I'm not the smartest guy in the world..but Im smart enough to figure out Dating is just a game...
I dont take non of the honeysuckle too seriously...such as rejections or even if I catch a hot one..its nothing personal.
I for one...am only attracted to certain types of women..which means I'll reject a percentage of avaliable women.. Im picky. I dont expect women to be that much different when dating or trying to find a partner in crime..

tangerinedream said:
Those tests are meant for people with the mentality and emotional maturity of people just barely out of their teens.

After you get another decade or so under your belt you might see that people learn to appreciate others for qualities other than how tight a chick's ass is or how much a guy can bench press.

Hi-
I agree. Unfortunately, there are some men and women in their 30s, 40s and beyond who have bought into and still believe this nincompoopery.

As for the IQ question on the quiz, I had to laugh at that one. I've never taken an IQ test, don't care what my IQ is and I would venture a guess that no one or very few people here have taken one. If you answered that question without ever taking a test, you should get dinged just for being a liar lol.

Teresa

tangerinedream said:
Mary Mary said:
I will say that dating marketability and sexual attractiveness aren't entirely the same thing. Sexual attractiveness is a subset of dating marketability.

I don't know... Not everyone who is sexually attractive to someone is datable. Maybe it's more like a Venn diagram.

Yeah!

tangerinedream said:
Mary Mary said:
You guys know I'm of the alpha male characteristics school, but I kind of lost interest in that website when it had you take off a point for having a high IQ.

It took points off for both genders for being too smart. lol

For both genders? Yeah, I believe that even less.

the point system is a joke. especially the one about just leaving in the middle of a conversation without even saying anything being a plus. I have a friend who does that on a regular basis, and it might just be one of the most annoyingly irksome things in life.

and how the hell does being a well-paid tradesman count as having a 'neutral career'? I'm pretty sure it beats being a professor.

this quiz is chump-change.

Hey Guys,

I met with Roissy in person tonight. I persistently interviewed him and told him you guy's feelings about his blog. He admitted to being an internet punk.

He looks like a mediocre-looking 40ish geek. He's fairly in shape, but he is NO tough guy. He told me that he has never been arrested, and he also does not ride a motorcycle. Which brings me to assume that he's not much of a brawler either. It's all a big internet act.

He's not a gardenia in person like he is on the internet.

It was rather annoying to try and get a full interview out of him, because he just wanted to drink and watch the football game. He was a bit standoffish and kept claiming his blogging days were "over".

Being Neutrual..that the same as when I say..I putted everyone in the fucken retared section :p

K...spiritial principles or living tools.
Balance

Transparent

Openmiinded ness

Appricating differences

One is not better than the other..just perfernce...

Non judgemental

Staying on top and not sinking in the gane..

Being in the eye of a hurricain

not manipulated by Peer preassure

If I dont lean on anyone or anything they cant let me down.

honeysuckle, that quiz made me feel dumber than watching an episode of the Teletubbies.

I scored a -12. Apparently, I'm relegated to the "war pigs", whatever that means.

Oh, and I bet if that quiz had a question that says "are you autistic?", no would be worth 0 points and yes would be worth -10 points. Probably more than that.

Oh ****...Rossie got dull like a butter knife..aH?

It was a good god **** thing I wasnt leaning on his ass or putted him on a pedistal.

I'm glad to see that nobody is taking this seriously. Even if we decided to go with the notion that women are mostly attracted to physical traits, we're stuck using HIS notion of what is appealing. For example, he has you take off a point for being bald... but there are a lot of incredibly hot bald men out there!

Hmm I got a 1.... I could have sworn that it would be lower. Granted, this is kind of a crappy quiz. He should not have put the point values right next to the questions. That will make the quiz pretty unbiased if all the responses are within your range.

Though this test is rediculas I took it anyway. I managed to get 13, lol. Don't really care. Not very accurate.

I got a 25.

"15 to 29: Greater beta. More than a few attractive guys will approach you. But if your personality is flawed you risk becoming a pump and dump victim."

Pump and dump victim, oh my!

It just dating....dudes
The diiferent between taking a woman and a car for a test drive is...Ur freaken money anit refunable..just ur miseries on a woman :p

Fransic say...I have great protentials of being her husband...as long as she gets to wear a black dress to our wedding. It'll be the same dress she'll wear to my funeral...after the fucken honeymoon:)

/\ /\ Yeah, it's just dating, LC. But remember, not only guys can be players in the dating world. Watch out for the woman who's been around the block a few times. That's what I've heard anyway :) As long as one is able to treat people morally and with decency and respect, I say let the games begin.

Teresa

I just read the test. Says I'm upper beta/borderline alpha. I'd almost rather be in the negatives, given the material and general attitude presented in the quiz.

Really... most of those questions are highly subjective and poorly written. I'd be amazed if someone were to actually use this to gauge what kind of person they are. Seriously... find a better quiz. lol

Latest posts

Back