Stuff you'd like to do with people.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bens

Reaction score
I was thinking drunk last night that what I'd really like to do with a lover, second to lots of sex - would be to walk their dog with them. I've been dreaming about doing it for years but even at the rare times when i've been seeing someone they haven't had a dog. I would especially like to do that in autumn.
What things do other people want to do? Couldbe with a friend or whatever as well.

Play Scrabble, bake a cake and watch a really violent, graphic horror and rip the hell out of it.

Take a walk by the beach, listen to a live jazz band while having dinner

I guess just spending time with them is enough for me no matter what we do..

Movies...I could go to them every day (provided they were good ones). It's nice to see movies with friends. :)
And road trips. They're awesome.

mintymint said:
What about drunk Uno? :p

You can only play Drunken Uno with friends that you REALLY trust.
Otherwise, the hits on youtube for the tasteless video made, would like catch the internet on fire. (D) lol

I bet uno is mint drunk actually. I think Jenga would just be annoying though....

bens said:
I bet uno is mint drunk actually. I think Jenga would just be annoying though....

o_O Are you suggesting that Uno is annoying?

:club: Shame on you! lol

heh?! nah. I wouldn't ever question the numbery glory of Uno. its ok sober but would b v. good drunk and so become mint. But I think Jenga would be annoying cos it'd just keep getting knocked over every 2 seconds.

bens said:
heh?! nah. I wouldn't ever question the numbery glory of Uno. its ok sober but would b v. good drunk and so become mint. But I think Jenga would be annoying cos it'd just keep getting knocked over every 2 seconds.

Playing Jenga drunk, would be kind of like trying to play Tetris while drunk.

lol, total FAIL. (no)

EveWasFramed said:
Movies...I could go to them every day (provided they were good ones). It's nice to see movies with friends. :)
And road trips. They're awesome.

I was thinking the same thing :)
I go to the movies all the time, even with family, but we usually just split up and see our own movie. It'd be nice to watch a movie WITH someone. I love watching spoofs(like Vampires Suck) and I think cracking up at 'em with another person would be fun. At least, it looked fun with the other friends and couples there (oh god that sounds pathetic).

I'd probably also go to a concert. I've actually never been to one because the last time I had a "friend," was when I was too young to even go outside by myself and I think going to concerts alone is lame.

And yes. Road trips are awesome. Especially when it's to some random unknown place that you pick out on a map while playing drunken darts :p First dart to actually hit the **** map is the one that chooses where you go.

how could anyone play jenga drunk :p

the games would be really short

and when I was younger, and had a lot of friends, the best times always seemed to happen while just sitting on Stacys porch.

So, I think I ould like to sit on Stacys porch with them.

She doesnt live there anymore, and I doubt the new owners would let me just sit on their porch, so I dont know WHAT I would do :(

PurpleDays said:
and watch a really violent, graphic horror and rip the hell out of it.

yes!!!

hhmm...

-go on a long winter hike/snowshoe adventure, packing hot chocolate and have a picnic at a scenic spot.

-make them breakfast in bed

-explore the city together

- go to a really good music show.

I could go on :D :shy:

I'd like to spend a nice weekend in San Francisco (which is just down the road from me) with someone special. Apart from that, one of my favorite pastimes is people-watching. Anyplace with a lot of different people milling about (except indoor malls, ugh) is great for people watching and it's even more fun to do it with someone.

Teresa

Well, I'd like to take him and **** him over and shove a **** in his *** with my **** and then we'd **** all night to the sounds of **** and then I'd like to **** him with a **** on. And then he'd **** me with his **** and yeah.

But it won't happen. (d)

fresia.

Well uhm....that's alot of stars.....

Anyways, I'd like to go to a themepark with someone ^-^

Latest posts

Back