Stuff you'd like to do with people.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
VanillaCreme said:
Well, I'd like to take him and drive him over and shove a dollar in his wallet with my hand and then we'd shop all night to the sounds of mall music and then I'd like to see him with a hat on. And then he'd beguile me with his charm and yeah.

EDITED

Badjedidude said:
VanillaCreme said:
Well, I'd like to take him and drive him over and shove a dollar in his wallet with my hand and then we'd shop all night to the sounds of mall music and then I'd like to see him with a hat on. And then he'd beguile me with his charm and yeah.

EDITED

hahahaha :D

im a terrible cook, ive always wanted to have someone i could fresia up in the kitchen with just for fun.

I havent been to the Zoo since i was 8 and have been trying to get a date to the zoo for like 2 years so that would be on the list.

watching movies with a girl is very high on my list, me and my best and only friend, we used to always watch movies every weekend and say how "someday we'd be watching movies with girls" now everytime we see a very attractive girl we say to each other "would you watch movies with her?" kind of sounds ridiculous but i dig it

ive always wanted to learn how to dance too, any type really, preferably something classy like ballroom style dancing, or something cool like salsa and honeysuckle like that, looks fun and i like to think i have decent rythm (for a white boy)

For business i take a lot of train and bus trips around the area, 6-8 hour trips or so [ones i dont wanna drive] and i always have a decent time and ide like to go on like some sort of backpacking excursion.

But if we arnt talking a significant other or person of interest...well then, it would be nice to at least be invited around once in a while ;)

Id want to play lots of videogames. Any video game can be social with a bit of innovation.

I also want to work on a project to create something. Doesn't matter what, as long as im useful, and its teamwork.

And.. sexy things.

i have this romantic image in my head that someday i'm going to own a truck with a bed in the back and i'm going to drive up to the mountains with my lover and make passionate love under the bright starry sky. oh if only ;)

A Desolate Soul said:
i have this romantic image in my head that someday i'm going to own a truck with a bed in the back and i'm going to drive up to the mountains with my lover and make passionate love under the bright starry sky. oh if only ;)

I have very similar romantic image in my head. But mine involves getting drivers license. Until there is no vehicle, there is no point owning a drivers license.

For me, I'd say just to lie with my arms around a girl, be it in a bed or outside on a summer night, just the closeness of that would be amazing

Go for a meal....go to the pictures. Go away at weekends. Have someone to be with at night to make staying up worthwhile.....talking of which , bedtime .

besides lots of hot, passionate, romantic love-making...

go scuba diving in the carribean
go gondola riding in venice
cook a meal for our entire families for thanksgiving
build a log cabin together in the mountains
go on a european tour
work out together
buy an island and build a house on it
make love behind a waterfall in the amazon jungle
nice long walk on a secluded beach somewhere in the carribean

i'm out of ideas :'(

im simple. i just want to find someone to watch movies and play video games with. and someone to go to the theater to watch movies with. someone to go out to eat and try new places and food with. someone to go to metal concerts and rock out with. someone to share life with.

I could date any of you people. For realz.

Lay in comfy grass and watch fireworks together.

Be totally involved in each other. Meld.

Lots of stuff thats already been mentioned.

LARPing!! D:

BitterLove said:
I could date any of you people. For realz.

Lay in comfy grass and watch fireworks together.

Be totally involved in each other. Meld.

Lots of stuff thats already been mentioned.

LARPing!! D:

Aw. We're flattered :p
I could date your sig. Fer reelz.

I'm not that bothered about travelling with someone else cos I like doing it alone though a road trip would probly be really good. But I'd like to go on a sunshine holiday somewhere. I went with an ex years ago and it was ace, sit in the sun and drink wine and stuff.
I'd love to go freight hopping in the US with some people too, or squat or something in England. Go painting too, that'd be mint.

Get really really dressed up, nice dress, jewellery etc, and him in a suit....

and just go to see a movie or have KFC or something :p

During Winter: Sit by the fire on a cold evening with a girl, watching a movie we both love together.
During Summer: Go to the beach with a girl at night, lay on a blanket next to each other, and stare at the stars.

That would be awesome. *sigh*

Latest posts

Back