Stuff you'd like to do with people.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sean said:
I like to talk.

Edit: my god . . . . vanilla O_O.

Do we have any reading tutors here? I really need to learn how to read. At first glance that looked like "I like to talk to god"

Minus said:
Sean said:
I like to talk.

Edit: my god . . . . vanilla O_O.

Do we have any reading tutors here? I really need to learn how to read. At first glance that looked like "I like to talk to god"

You could record yourself?
All thou I really hate the sound of my own voice.

Sometimes I would just like to share a home with someone.
Not always in a romantic way. just to not live alone.

bow, kiss, remove! [or alternatively, 'fight!']

another thing I would do with someone special: enjoy a nice pot of earl grey tea while playing a game of scrabble. or settlers of cattan.

though this may require the involvment of more people. so everyone is invited to come by for a game!

Sex, talking, taking long walks or just holding hands, doing drugs.

bens said:
I was thinking drunk last night that what I'd really like to do with a lover, second to lots of sex - would be to walk their dog with them. I've been dreaming about doing it for years but even at the rare times when i've been seeing someone they haven't had a dog. I would especially like to do that in autumn.
What things do other people want to do? Couldbe with a friend or whatever as well.

i'd like to do bungee jumping with my next boyfriend :D one jump, together.

That would scare the hell out of me!

andra said:
bens said:
I was thinking drunk last night that what I'd really like to do with a lover, second to lots of sex - would be to walk their dog with them. I've been dreaming about doing it for years but even at the rare times when i've been seeing someone they haven't had a dog. I would especially like to do that in autumn.
What things do other people want to do? Couldbe with a friend or whatever as well.

i'd like to do bungee jumping with my next boyfriend :D one jump, together.

i've had a preety boring couple of years, so i want to snap out of it :) your idea of falling asleep holding someone is there by default. but that hurts more when being deprived of it, so i'll stick to the bungee jumping :p

I've had a pretty phoney couple of years. Holding someone I really love (tbh in any sense of the word) and falling asleep with them would be bliss to me.

andra said:
i've had a preety boring couple of years, so i want to snap out of it :) your idea of falling asleep holding someone is there by default. but that hurts more when being deprived of it, so i'll stick to the bungee jumping :p

I searched my soul for decades lost in a swirling desert sand...

...and still I have only one answer for this question:

SECKSUAL INTURCOARS!!!

I've never really considered what I'd like to do with someone. As depressing as it is playing third wheel to my friend and his girl on their outings, It'd at least be something to break the monotony of things.

Latest posts

Back