I'm back?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm back, after quite a while, but was never active in the Lonely Life.
I don't know what to say after not letting myself out in so long.

Over the past two months of not really letting myself come out about my internal feelings and leaving it all inside, this is a very hard topic to talk about.

Over the last two months - I have learned a lot about myself and was urging very hard to go back and tell everyone. But I couldn't I looked for this site numerous times because I remembered the response I got in my two threads and little time here. I felt heard at the site. I felt that here, people cared. I care about you, you care about me?

Essentially, I created my old blog to feel heard, but I now feel I can be more heard in ALL. I don't consider myself to have ALL, but I do have my flaws.

Firstly, I recently discovered I've been suffering from depression for four years, and it has taken me over. Barely anybody knows me from before the depression, and if they did, they forgot it. Nobody in my family has even suggested me having depression, which just makes me feel worse. Luckily, I don't think I have a very major life-threatening depression, but to sum it up: I think the depression keeps me isolated, hating the real world. I've joked about suicide, am writing a book about billions of people dying, and am very defense-ful. I have defenses that no one can get through.

I'm not sure of what else to say, as I am still phasing to let out my feelings.

I just want to say that I want to be heard, like everyone. I hope you can hear my voice, loud and clear, like the cry of an eagle.

Welcome back :)

IncognitoTeenager said:
I just want to say that I want to be heard, like everyone. I hope you can hear my voice, loud and clear, like the cry of an eagle.

We hear you :D

Latest posts

Back