a lonely clown from south africa

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zwan

Reaction score
Hey everyone. I would like to consider myself as a witty 23 year old but I think I just like to make people laugh to mask my own insecurity.

I am finishing my degree in business now. I am planning on moving to san francisco next year.

So any lonely people out there who would like to talk?

Crap after reading through a couple of posts.I see my introduction is quite short!

Most poeple have seen me as the happy lucky go getter who doesn't give a **** but I do care about a lot of things and I do have feelings and I am tired of being everyone's frikken verbal punching bag. I know that dissing you said was a joke but screw you it still hurts.

Seeing these days that I want to be outspoken about my choice in religion (being agnostic) everyone alianates me and I can't even be myself anymore in front of some of my most trusted friends.

Well frak that was just my two cents of raving!

Crap after reading through a couple of posts.I see my introduction is quite short!

Most poeple have seen me as the happy lucky go getter who doesn't give a **** but I do care about a lot of things and I do have feelings and I am tired of being everyone's frikken verbal punching bag. I know that dissing you said was a joke but screw you it still hurts.

Seeing these days that I want to be outspoken about my choice in religion (being agnostic) everyone alienates me and I can't even be myself anymore in front of some of my most trusted friends.

Well frak that was just my two cents of raving!

Welcome to the site.

Hi zwan. I'm also from South africa. From where are you from. I'm from Gautang Benoni.

Latest posts

Back