Hi, I'm a newbie.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LizLemonbars

Reaction score
Hi all. I am new here. Googled lonely and forum just like many of you did and I was glad to find this site.

I recently had my heart broken and I am trying to learn how to be alone again. I feel this oppressive loneliness and it is a new feeling for me. I used to really enjoy being alone, but it's like I forgot how to do it. Somehow Mario Kart Wii and Netflix don't always do it and I'm uninterested in my regular hobbies like playing music and reading.

I find that Sunday nights are especially hard because I used to spend them with my boyfriend while we cooked and watched movies and snuggled. Now I don't know what to do with myself on Sundays...

Anyway, just reaching out a bit as that's what my therapist tells me to do!

Welcome to the site. I am sorry that you are going through this difficult time.

:) Thanks, all. I play guitar and sing. Mostly rhythm guitar in indie pop type bands. I used to play piano, flute, and saxophone but haven't practiced those in a while.

Any other music lovers here?

LizLemonbars said:
:) Thanks, all. I play guitar and sing. Mostly rhythm guitar in indie pop type bands. I used to play piano, flute, and saxophone but haven't practiced those in a while.

4 & 5 string electric bass, flute, piano/keys, backing vocals, Rock-Pop-Blues-Country, British Invasion, Motown, Brazilian Pop, open to anything with melody and rhythm written over solid composition. Studied opera (Italian arias from the 17th & 18th centuries). Stage band, chorus, glee club, Christmas choirs. Originals and covers, limited studio recording experience, too many brews spilled on my equipment at live gigs by drunken fools, demos pitched, contracts offered. Brought a lot of pleasure, was a hobby, now a fond memory. LG:)

hey and welcome. im going to assume your username is from 30 rock. tina fey is awesome and so is that show.

LizLemonbars said:

Yes I am for sure a music lover! I would love to hear your stuff Liz. We had a Karaoke thread going a few nights ago somewhere.

Latest posts

Back