What's Up I'm Poetess!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PoetryFlows4rmMe

Reaction score
Hello All!

I'm so excited to stop being alone...because i can't be alone on this site. I have to say I am a little bit like a see-saw sometimes in reference to my mood. Sometimes I'm really happy and other times I'm depressed. I've looked into manic-depression but i don't fit all the symptoms and i realize that my teenage angst does not constitute a full fledged mental illness. I'm a high school senior about to graduate and go to College...WHOO HOO!!! ....... i think. Little nervous about that and a little afraid of the transition but I'm feeling optimistic at the moment. I named myself something kinda dorky but mostly true as I love to write poetry and it comes naturally, and if anyone would like to read some of it I'd be happy to post. I am a black female...(I know that was random but at the moment I'm trying to fill up the bio with necessary information) and I love these three things:

1) Writing
2) Psychology
3) Fashion Designing

I'll add more later and look forward to hearing from you....and you....and YOU!

Welcome to the site :)

Hello!:D

Your name is not dorky. I like it actually. Would like to read some of your poetry in fact.

You mentioned that you you are going to college soon. Are you planning to pursue one of the three things you love?

Hi.

Is it only poetry you write or do you write other stuff as well (only asking because you mentioned writing as something you love)?

I said:
Hi.

Is it only poetry you write or do you write other stuff as well (only asking because you mentioned writing as something you love)?

I basically write anything and everything. I focus most on short stories, poetry, and screenplay writing, a new found love after reading Tennessee Williams: Cat on a Hot Tin Roof, A Street Car Named Desire, Summer and Smoke, and Suddenly Last Summer. I haven't had anything published besides a few articles on Teen Ink's site and a few on my school's newspaper, but I plan on working to get published in college, or soon after.

lone_drow said:
Hello!:D

Your name is not dorky. I like it actually. Would like to read some of your poetry in fact.

You mentioned that you you are going to college soon. Are you planning to pursue one of the three things you love?

Okay sure I'll send something through PM and as far as pursuing the three things i love, yes I do plan to. I'm studying under a double major Creative Writing and/Psychology. As for fashion I hope to write for Essence or Vogue as a style consultant/fashion trend contributor.

Minus said:
Welcome to the site :)

Thanx

Latest posts

Back