Remove/Delete Account

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Next time, just PM a forum moderator. You have 24 hours to confirm you want an account deletion.

Yes I do, but I want to PM a few people first to let them know I am leaving. I will PM you by tomorrow. This website has made me worse off in the long run.

Reggie Jected said:
Schadenfreude not workin out for ya?

Just never felt welcomed or respected here. This might be a community for some people, but not for everyone. The few times I post or use the chat room it all amounted to nothing more than being ignored, time wasting and just being consumed by the internet.

I'm going to be 23 years old in exactly 7 days and I need to make some serious changes in my life if I ever want to stop being lonely or socially isolated. I think my issue is that I've used the internet to mask my motivation to make changes in my life... sitting behind a keyboard all day is not going to do much to curb loneliness or to make me meet a partner/lover. The answers are away from this stupid computer and outside my driveway.

So I'm trying to make a fresh start with my life in time for my 23 birthday. Obviously it won't be easy... I've been doing the same thing for 23 years (lurking on the internet and having false hopes). The only thing I've accomplished in my life is pursuing a graduate education (which honestly doesn't mean a **** thing to me anymore). I obviously need counseling or psychotherapy, but like many students I have no money or resources to do it.

So yeah that's it, I turned my response to you into a rant. So just disregard my ranting. I'm trying to take ownership of my life.

Baby with the bathwater.

I agree, the real world is out there in the real world, and I hope that you find the peace that you are searching for. Sorry that we haven't been able to give you the attention you feel you need. Better luck next time. :)

Latest posts

Back