Are we Drinking dead people flesh in water supply?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know...

I've thought about that before...

And...

I don't want to think about it.

Would you believe it's considered green? But if you think about it, all the human waste goes to the water treatment facility along with whatever gets washed down the sinks of the hospital. Here is a more informative video. The first vid is called "resomation." 10News talked to two chemists from the University of South Florida about the potential dangers of this process. The two agreed that it's too early to tell what impact the waste may have on the environment or drinking water supplies.
The chemists also told 10News that St. Petersburg officials will have to closely monitor the pH level of the waste water because the product of this cremation process will be "highly basic," with a pH level of 8.0 or higher.
More info. http://www.wtsp.com/news/article/20...let-New-cremation-technique-debuts-in-St-Pete
[video=youtube]
EDIT: Better vid. Cooooooooool. This is a different process. The bodies water is evaporated. Sounds a bit better.
[video=youtube]

A wild Nalee appears! Nalee uses Logic and Facts over Phaedron's Conspiracy! Phaedron is now unconscious!

Hmmm...

...I say we cut out the middle man.

Start killing our neighbors, cutting them up, burning their bodies, and scattering the ashes into bottles of water! :D

Did anyone else think how awful it'd be to be trapped in one of those things alive? I mean, being cremated while alive would be bad enough, but having bases poured over you until you die?

Why does it have to be "locked"? Surely there should be a way to open it once you're in it? Or maybe I'm just paranoid :\

TheSolitaryMan said:
Did anyone else think how awful it'd be to be trapped in one of those things alive? I mean, being cremated while alive would be bad enough, but having bases poured over you until you die?

Why does it have to be "locked"? Surely there should be a way to open it once you're in it? Or maybe I'm just paranoid :\

Um...it's locked so solutions don't escape, and people in it wouldn't give a **** because they'd be dead.

nerdygirl said:
Explains why my tap water tastes like chicken.

f_minusm_906c16a.gif

Doubt The Rabbit said:
TheSolitaryMan said:

Um...it's locked so solutions don't escape, and people in it wouldn't give a **** because they'd be dead.

Its locked so your zombie self will not escape, and you will dissolve horribly and totally, unable to regenerate to salve your lust for delicious, sweet brainmeats....

IgnoredOne said:
Doubt The Rabbit said:
TheSolitaryMan said:

Its locked so your zombie self will not escape, and you will dissolve horribly and totally, unable to regenerate to salve your lust for delicious, sweet brainmeats....

GENIUS.

Ick. This makes me think of Waterworld.

What I would be concerned about is that water treatment does not break down everything. There are some compounds that are accumulating in city water that could account for some cancer and other problems. Some of these compounds we don't even have tests to test for.

This may freak you out Phaedron but alot of dust is human skin. So we are all breathing each other in all the time. I suppose you could say that people are constantly eating each other. Does that make us all cannibals?

When people fart. Your basically eating tiny particles of honeysuckle. Yummm.... lol

Guess that makes you contaminated. Gosh I am ebil.

There are average 8 insects parts in a chocolate bar. I find that more disturbing.

Latest posts

Back