i had a dream we all were swimming in the ocean together and we drowned but survived

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

miltonbradley

Reaction score
I got banned from chat so I took a nap. Well I just woke up and my dream was really weird. Me, minty, rabbit, skuzz, sanal, liley, soph, aku, frey, adro, and jen were swimming in the middle of the ocean naked. I don't know how we got there cuz my dream started while we were swimming. We were just swimming and not saying anything. Then sanal started to drown. He was gasping and flailing his arms and trying to tread water but he couldn't stay above water. Frey yelled "LET HIM DROWN" but the rest of us (good people) tried to save him. Unfortunately our efforts failed and sanal drowned. We cried and tried to console each other. Finally after a long mourn we decided to move on and keep swimming. 5 seconds later minty got attacked by a shark but I killed the shark with one punch. But minty had suffered injuries and couldn't swim, so he started to drown too. I went after him and kept him afloat, but then another shark attacked us! We were drowning and dodging the shark at the same time. I kicked him and held onto minty at the same time. It was my second kill. But we were still drowning. So liley and soph dove under and tried to save us. But they were too weak and started to drown. Then everyone else dove under but started to drown. We all fell to the bottom of the ocean at the same spot and sanal was still alive! He was picking his nose and playing with the boogers. We all rejoiced and cried tears of joy. I hugged jen and told skuzz I love her. We played ring around the rosie and built our underwater fort where we all loved each other and told secrets. Frey was our homie and sanal forgave him. Aku got rabbit pregnant. Sanal mated with a dolphin and fathered dozens of children. At the end of the dream jen stabbed me with a piece of coral but then said she loves me and I kissed her on the forehead and said I love you too and then I woke up and posted this

I'm sorry baby it was a mistake I'm sorry I won't ever touch another girl in my whole life I promise I swear to god I don't have feelings for her I love you so much I want to spend the rest of my life with you please don't ever leave me I can't lose you ever or I'll die please babe you know I'd do anything for you you're my entire world I'm in love with you I just want to hold you and take care of you and love you forever please don't be mad at me

I am so glad I wasn't in this dream. What would I have done, mated with oysters or something?

wtfamireading_155.jpg

miltonbradley said:
I'm sorry baby it was a mistake I'm sorry I won't ever touch another girl in my whole life I promise I swear to god I don't have feelings for her I love you so much I want to spend the rest of my life with you please don't ever leave me I can't lose you ever or I'll die please babe you know I'd do anything for you you're my entire world I'm in love with you I just want to hold you and take care of you and love you forever please don't be mad at me
Look, Milton. I really don't think this is working out. We just weren't meant to be together. I really think that I need some time away from you and your piss face...
I really hope you understand, we had a really good run, but all good things must come to and end. Maybe I'll feel better after we have some time apart. *sniff*

miltonbradley said:

Hey milton, sorry i had to tell you this, but skuzzie is with me now. she says you're way too needy and could never satisfy her like i could. In fact, she was cheating on you with me almost the entire time you two were together. Maybe next time you shouldn't be so beta and be alpha as fresia like me :cool:

bro i'm the alpha male and a fully sick cunt. i can lat pull the entire rack at the gym - 12 reps. my aesthetics are godly. deity status fa sho. there is no woman i can't seduce. you're a few rungs below on the food chain, potna. u mad? now let me see that white flag

Sometimes, a woman needs a sensitive man that will paint her nails and watch My Little Pony with her. Yeah, you are a manly man that can lift lots of heavy things, but can you pamper me? It's the 21st century, we want men that can see eye to eye with us.

Sorry, Milton. You're just so 11 years ago.

babe! i can be sensitive too! i'm so much more than a big bad rugged manly man with godlike aesthetics! i'm a beautiful soul. we can watch the notebook together if you want, would that be ok? i want to gaze into your eyes, my sweet dove. they tell a story. you're so pretty. you're my little seductive swan! i want to hold your hand and whisper into your ear as we stroll through the park on a crisp autumn day. we'll cuddle up under a tree and sing softly about stars and life's lessons! then i'll take your hand and place it gently on my lap. you'll get nervous and giggle that cute giggle of yours. god i love when you giggle. it makes me smile. YOU make me smile. you know i love you please give me another chance

OMG! NOOO! What have I done!? I'm so confused! I don't know what to do!!!111 (runs away crying)

Latest posts

Back