Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
My Boyfriend is Amazing (An Irony Story)
Toungue 
My boy friend is a guy that is very sweet. He loves me even when I get depressed. My boyfriend loves me, even when I wake up in the morning with my hair in my face and my eyeliner smudged. My boyfriend supports me even when I'm wrong. My boyfriend know sabout my past and can relate to it. My boyfriend is not willing to share me for anyone else. When my boyfriend's friends talk about their partner's ass or their sex life, my boyfriend talks about my heart. My boyfriend and I can make sarcastic jokes to each other and laugh about it. My boyfriend can make me mad but at the same time can male me love him even more. Did I mention the most important detail? My amazing boyfriend doesn't exist. It's just a dream.

ADVERTISEMENTS
He existed a long time ago until he realized that got him shit all over.

Maybe if he would have found you first.
Well, people get into shit when it omes to relationships. I haven't met that guy. That's the whole point of this thread. Knowing that I haven't met him and never will. Dream factor.

ADVERTISEMENTS
(03-09-2012, 01:36 PM)SignedSierraLynn Wrote: When my boyfriend's friends talk about their partner's ass or their sex life, my boyfriend talks about my heart.

Well there's your problem, your boyfriend is gay. Smile
I wonder if there is any man who would talk about the heart when the sex subject is mentioned.....

I do hope that you find your ideal man. All I can say is good luck and dont lose hope Smile
I was so sad when I got to the punchline, as I had intended to ask if he had a brother or sisterSmile ( I am bi.)
Any girlfriend I have is imaginary too. They are the only ones that are worth the effort. You know because they are puppets. That seems to be what you are describing.
If suicide were not the answer. I would not constantly be thinking about it.
[Image: hpotato_otaku_kaichou_wa_maid_sama_side_...rd06-1.jpg]

Inspiration To Get In Shape... Applies to Everyone
A Huge Picture And a Smaller One. Also I call BS on your excuses
What you’re asking for sounds pretty normal and I know for a fact that there are guys out there like that, don't give up on those dreams.

It’s easy enough to want those things when you don’t have them but harder still to recognise them when you do.
Take my love, take my land, take me where I can not stand.
I don't care, I'm still free. You can't take the sky from me.
There are people out there with those quality's do not give up.
You know, if you are manipulative enough. Any guy can be your imaginary boyfriend.
If suicide were not the answer. I would not constantly be thinking about it.
[Image: hpotato_otaku_kaichou_wa_maid_sama_side_...rd06-1.jpg]

Inspiration To Get In Shape... Applies to Everyone
A Huge Picture And a Smaller One. Also I call BS on your excuses

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My story Nintastic 3 916 05-31-2020, 02:07 PM
Last Post: Sir Joseph
  One of my Evangelical Protestant chick friends has a new boyfriend... Mr. Sir 41 17,736 01-29-2018, 06:24 AM
Last Post: bleed_the_freak
  I'm happy with my boyfriend but can't stop looking at my ex's social media thegirlinblue 15 4,871 01-22-2018, 03:02 AM
Last Post: M_also_lonely
  Never had a relationship/boyfriend kuro 16 6,293 03-27-2016, 12:51 AM
Last Post: ABrokenMan
  Ldr story R2349 8 3,515 06-02-2015, 04:57 AM
Last Post: Raven22
  What do a boyfriend and his girlfriend talk about? M_also_lonely 13 7,569 02-26-2015, 04:41 PM
Last Post: shadetree
  I have no qualities that she wishes to have in her boyfriend. M_also_lonely 15 4,995 02-22-2015, 03:09 PM
Last Post: FPL2014
  Trying not to be the boyfriend Mr Seal The Albatros 15 5,574 11-19-2014, 12:59 PM
Last Post: ThisModernLove
  A sad story about a guy you should't feel sorry for Drake 1 2,525 08-11-2014, 12:35 PM
Last Post: African_weasel
  obssesion, fear and constant anxiety of loosing my boyfriend. munia 3 3,532 06-08-2014, 11:54 PM
Last Post: ladyforsaken