Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
How would you respond if I.....
(04-18-2013, 04:42 AM)Edward W Wrote: Holy $£%£!!!

Seriously WWC, one day if I can save enough I must visit you, it'll be like an extreme adventure holiday - You are... AWESOME!!!

Club You didn't leave a question behind. How would you respond if I clubbed you for that, Eddie??
“Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, ‘I will try again tomorrow.’”
(04-18-2013, 07:19 AM)EveWasFramed Wrote:

Seriously WWC, one day if I can save enough I must visit you, it'll be like an extreme adventure holiday - You are... AWESOME!!!

Club You didn't leave a question behind. How would you respond if I clubbed you for that, Eddie??

How would you respond if I shamelessly overwrote that question and posted my own ಠ_ಠ
[Image: cat.gif]
Great! A new game, I was about to use the chat more out of boredom, thanks Eve. Big Grin

I'd simply respond to the newest one.

How would you respond if a cat started speaking to you, while you were walking down the street?
[Image: 2vj1q3q.jpg]
(04-18-2013, 07:19 AM)EveWasFramed Wrote:

He'd be turned on Toungue

(04-18-2013, 07:25 AM)9006 Wrote: Great! A new game, I was about to use the chat more out of boredom, thanks Eve. Big Grin

I'd simply respond to the newest one.

How would you respond if a cat started speaking to you, while you were walking down the street?

What language is the cat speaking?

How would you respond to Eve's promise...., I mean threat, to abuse you?
It's not my usual thing, but I'll give it a shot...

How would you respond if your car flipped over?
I'd get WWC to come and right the damn thing with all his manly know-how and.....stuff.

How would you respond if I tossed a grilled cheese sandwich at your head?
“Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, ‘I will try again tomorrow.’”
Open wide and munch it down - Thanks!!!

How would you respond if you got a singing message-gram thing from your partner... at work surrounded by all your co-workers?
First, Id punch the person singing. Then, Id punch my laughing co-workers.

How would you respond if I closed this thread? :p
Another situation where being single pays off, isn't going to happen!

How would you respond to one of your more dumbass co-workers taunting you about it?

(04-18-2013, 09:18 AM)EveWasFramed Wrote: First, Id punch the person singing. Then, Id punch my laughing co-workers.

[Image: photoapr17172010.jpg]
(04-18-2013, 09:18 AM)WildernessWildChild Wrote: Another situation where being single pays off, isn't going to happen!

How would you respond to one of your more dumbass co-workers taunting you about it?

(04-18-2013, 09:18 AM)EveWasFramed Wrote: First, Id punch the person singing. Then, Id punch my laughing co-workers.

[Image: photoapr17172010.jpg]

I was referring to my hypothetical partner. Big Grin

Well....Im in the South, so I'd likely bury them in the swamp. Cool

How would you react if I I told you I won the lottery and was giving away millions?