Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
How would you respond if I.....
(04-18-2013, 10:12 AM)WildernessWildChild Wrote: As Prime Minister I'd likely roll forth a plan to annex you lovely folks to the south of Canada, teach you to say "Eh" and bring you peace and prosperity. I'd give you all a toque as well.

How would you respond to my act of benevolence if you were the lucky recipient?

(I like this game +1)

Edit: Since I have executive powers I can veto the Emperors sneaky response that was slipped in before mine.

Id ask you wtf a "toque" is (as I laughed at the fact that just Eddie and I were playing this game).

How would you respond if I couldnt speak "Canadian?" :p lol
“Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, ‘I will try again tomorrow.’”
(04-18-2013, 10:21 AM)EveWasFramed Wrote:
(04-18-2013, 10:12 AM)WildernessWildChild Wrote: As Prime Minister I'd likely roll forth a plan to annex you lovely folks to the south of Canada, teach you to say "Eh" and bring you peace and prosperity. I'd give you all a toque as well.

How would you respond to my act of benevolence if you were the lucky recipient?

(I like this game +1)

Edit: Since I have executive powers I can veto the Emperors sneaky response that was slipped in before mine.

Id ask you wtf a "toque" is (as I laughed at the fact that just Eddie and I were playing this game).

How would you respond if I couldnt speak "Canadian?" :p lol

Tuque....
[Image: photoapr17182551.jpg]

....and we'd send you to Remedial Canadian 101 silly. We'd even give you a free cup of Timmies!
You totally forgot to ask a question. Cool I win!
“Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, ‘I will try again tomorrow.’”
No you don't - you forgot too!

How would you react if you woke up with Jedi powers?
(04-18-2013, 10:39 AM)EveWasFramed Wrote: You totally forgot to ask a question. Cool I win!

Yes, you do have 1 in 6 chances to win....
[Image: photoapr17184118.jpg]
WWC... we're fraking up the thread, lol. :p

(04-18-2013, 10:41 AM)Edward W Wrote: No you don't - you forgot too!

How would you react if you woke up with Jedi powers?

Id use them to bend you to my will. Cool

How would you respond if I used my new jedi powers on you?
Yes, my Master.

How would you respond if you were trying to keep up with chat and posts?
LOL, bastard.
Id JUST DO IT! Cool

What do you say when I PMing you in chat to totally distract you from this thread?
Are you? I hadn't noticed, but too busy doing a new avatar... seemed like agggggggeeeeesssss since I'd changed it.

How would you respond to my new avatar?
I laughed.

How would you respond if you caught me laughing Emporer?