My "Miscellaneous Issue"

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aww, LadyForsaken. :( *hugs* I'm so very sorry to hear about what you're going through. Depression is like a dark power which is taking all the energy and even little drops of positivity out of you. It just drains and drains more until you can't wake up anymore... Or that's how I feel. :/ Dead is never an easy thing... Those memories will never fade away, but you can value them in your heart, those happy memories. But it can be very hard, if depressed, not seeing good in anything, no energy to do so. I don't think I'm helping much, but you know that we are always here for you on ALL. :) And please don't feel guilty, it is acceptable to be depressed and it can be healed. It takes some time but you will get through it. From my personal experiences, I got some professional help and it helped me a lot so I can't know how depression could be cured without it, so I will leave that to others... Stay strong and take care! :/ *hugs*

Edit: Oh, I see you deleted it.. Whoops. :shy:

I'll still answer anyways - because of course it matters :) It mattered enough to you to post it in the first place (even though you deleted it). I'm not sure of what exactly you posted, but I'll do my best to give you an answer!

Time really is on your side. It helps heal, and mend what has been broke. Obviously, time takes away too - I know that personally. I lost someone very VERY dear to me, and it hit me harder than most of the others in my family. The person I was dating, could never show sympathy. So I felt even more alone (thus depressed!).

Letting it out, venting, ranting - whatever you need, you should do. It makes no sense to "bottle it up". It only lets it fester and boil, until eventually it explodes unhealthily, and you could end up hurting even more. We wouldn't want to see that happen! Trust me - I am the very person plagued with the inability to "let it out" until it is much too late, and others (along with myself) become hurt. It really takes a toll on yourself - you feel more tired, you don't want to do what you used to LOVE to do, you don't go out as much... Depression really does suck the life out of you, but it doesn't have to.

I second that Eve... Lady really really hope you are ok <3

I got here after you deleted your message, but whatever you're going through, know that a lot of people here are hoping things get better for you. You've personally helped me a lot with your kind messages and I'm sure many of us here thank you for your support and words. *big bear hug*

Edit: From other people's comments, I'm guessing it might do with a loss...I went through a loss in my family two months ago. I promise it will get better.

lonelyfairy said:
Aww, LadyForsaken. :( *hugs* I'm so very sorry to hear about what you're going through. Depression is like a dark power which is taking all the energy and even little drops of positivity out of you. It just drains and drains more until you can't wake up anymore... Or that's how I feel. :/ Dead is never an easy thing... Those memories will never fade away, but you can value them in your heart, those happy memories. But it can be very hard, if depressed, not seeing good in anything, no energy to do so. I don't think I'm helping much, but you know that we are always here for you on ALL. :) And please don't feel guilty, it is acceptable to be depressed and it can be healed. It takes some time but you will get through it. From my personal experiences, I got some professional help and it helped me a lot so I can't know how depression could be cured without it, so I will leave that to others... Stay strong and take care! :/ *hugs*

Edit: Oh, I see you deleted it.. Whoops. :shy:
Peaches said:
any miscellaneous issue by LadyForsaken matters
Senamian said:
I'll still answer anyways - because of course it matters :) It mattered enough to you to post it in the first place (even though you deleted it). I'm not sure of what exactly you posted, but I'll do my best to give you an answer!

Time really is on your side. It helps heal, and mend what has been broke. Obviously, time takes away too - I know that personally. I lost someone very VERY dear to me, and it hit me harder than most of the others in my family. The person I was dating, could never show sympathy. So I felt even more alone (thus depressed!).

Letting it out, venting, ranting - whatever you need, you should do. It makes no sense to "bottle it up". It only lets it fester and boil, until eventually it explodes unhealthily, and you could end up hurting even more. We wouldn't want to see that happen! Trust me - I am the very person plagued with the inability to "let it out" until it is much too late, and others (along with myself) become hurt. It really takes a toll on yourself - you feel more tired, you don't want to do what you used to LOVE to do, you don't go out as much... Depression really does suck the life out of you, but it doesn't have to.
Garbageman said:
*hugs* Lady, you matter to us! :)
EveWasFramed said:
Of course it matters. We are here for you. (Hug)
ucxb said:
I second that Eve... Lady really really hope you are ok <3
Locke said:
It does matter, and so do you Lady *Hugs*
GraceBlossom said:
Awww Lady *hugs*, you and any matter you have matter very much :)
LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
Lady, you're a good person. I can tell that from your posts. You deserve happiness.
edamame721 said:
I got here after you deleted your message, but whatever you're going through, know that a lot of people here are hoping things get better for you. You've personally helped me a lot with your kind messages and I'm sure many of us here thank you for your support and words. *big bear hug*

Edit: From other people's comments, I'm guessing it might do with a loss...I went through a loss in my family two months ago. I promise it will get better.

You guys... make me cry. I'm truly touched with each of your replies here. I wasn't expecting any after I removed my post. At first it felt all right to write it all out.. but my natural self withdraws yet again.

It was partly about loss, of many years ago that doesn't even feel like many years ago because I never really dealt with it. Part of me feels stuck but part of me wants to move on.

So I'm trying to pick myself up again, and knowing you guys are so sweet, kind, caring and so concerned about me does help. So, thank you.. for your replies here and for your PMs. I'll be back up and running back to normal soon.. it's just harder some days.. you guys are such awesome people. It's unbelievable. I'll never ever forget what wonderful people I've met on this forum like all of you.

*sincere hugs to all*

Don't let yourself withdraw from those who care - it'll only make them more concerned! :p

smiley-hug008.gif

I really don't know what to say.. except that you guys are an awesome bunch. For not letting me just slip into that deep dark hole and rot.. I am so grateful to know all of you from here. Thank you. :)

Latest posts

Back