My success story :)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

randomdude

Reaction score
Besides being relaxed and healthy it seems that i was able to find lots of answers that i had been seeking for a long time just by training.. Since i started working out my pessimist mindset changed to pure optimism that allowed me to set my goals. In 4 months of gym i got some discipline and after some time i convinced myself to finish high school which i left months ago.. And why would i care if someone judge me or not i have set my goals i wanna look fit and prove to myself that i can be strong and nothing else matters, and while in the gym it's just me and the weights that's my own little world where no one else is important and i am the king. I felt so alone before but i am not anymore since i know i am a part of huge society of people who are working out too. All that hate people point towards me used to fuel me months ago and make me work even harder but now i came to a point where everything negative passes next to me i don't even bother to think about it. I am still fighting my laziness, anxiety but it's easier now when i see everything from the top and there is no more depression :). It's been 17 months since i started with the gym and it feels really good when i proven to myself that i can hold to my own promises and those were "become fit". I really hope this could inspire some of you good luck with your goals :D. And btw i am 19 years old.

randomdude said:
Besides being relaxed and healthy it seems that i was able to find lots of answers that i had been seeking for a long time just by training.. Since i started working out my pessimist mindset changed to pure optimism that allowed me to set my goals. In 4 months of gym i got some discipline and after some time i convinced myself to finish high school which i left months ago.. And why would i care if someone judge me or not i have set my goals i wanna look fit and prove to myself that i can be strong and nothing else matters, and while in the gym it's just me and the weights that's my own little world where no one else is important and i am the king. I felt so alone before but i am not anymore since i know i am a part of huge society of people who are working out too. All that hate people point towards me used to fuel me months ago and make me work even harder but now i came to a point where everything negative passes next to me i don't even bother to think about it. I am still fighting my laziness, anxiety but it's easier now when i see everything from the top and there is no more depression :). It's been 17 months since i started with the gym and it feels really good when i proven to myself that i can hold to my own promises and those were "become fit". I really hope this could inspire some of you good luck with your goals :D. And btw i am 19 years old.

well done ! :)

Latest posts

Back