An "I don't love you" ringtone

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Indifferent

Reaction score
Every day I got you in my back pocket, exhibit A in validation, swapping life lessons without protection, spreading sadness like peanut butter over burnt toast.

Thank you for the compliment, I don't mind the sips you've spilt, hands where they shouldn't be, but I'd be lucky to have you. Your kiss on my shirt, tears on the floor, no need to tell me sorry.

Once more a moment's lost along the dotted line of sobriety and friendship. Another memory for only me to cherish. You don't know what you want, you and me could never be, but if only it was that easy. Your kiss on my shirt, tears on the floor, no need to tell me sorry.

No need to tell me sorry.

I didn't think this out well but I decided to just keep posting little things I write here. Give me criticism if you want. I don't mind.

CUNXTTHU
Humor paid hourly, trying desperately not to get caught, sending grunts and moans to late night lovers, doing as little as humanly possible.

Foul mouth words, inside jokes, they say to each other "I'll see you next Thursday."
Foul mouth words, inside jokes, they say to each other "I'll see you next Thursday."

Nine to five hours of anxiety. Bittersweet enthusiasm. Twelve ounces of jitters to shut out the clock. Theres no advice here for the working class. We're dealing cigarettes and quoting Clerks.

In the arms of strangers there's a lack of identity. In the hands of strangers there's a sense of security. In the arms of strangers there's a lack of care. Did you hear what they said? Small talk. Sex ed.

Foul mouth works, inside jokes, they say to each other "I'll see you next Thursday."

The Real Junk
She's known by all her friends as the reason they quit. Kept rolling until their shirts were dripping with spit. A party that she cast all over the town. Working double shifts for hits and never slowing down.

All for consumption, lost at conception, clinical, a whole new degree.

Send my pulse through a fit, shut me up, give me lift, you're quite older than me- Anne Marie. Sexless, helpless- Anne Marie.

Send my pulse through a fit, shut me up, give me lift, you're quite older than me- Anne Marie. Sexless, helpless- Anne Marie.

She's known by all her friends as the reason they quit. Kept rolling until their shirts were dripping with spit. A party that she cast all over the town. Working double shifts for hits and never slowing down.

Not the other way Around
The irony of this song is that it means nothing to me. The places I hole up in are excuses for my worst. Overreactions to make my delusions more warm. With no one around my illusions will worsen. My problems make me more abstract a person.

AHH, my thoughts, don't want it, reality. AHH, my thoughts, don't want it, reality.

Everyone you know continues urging. That mental health treatment appears quite urgent. They don't care to know if you're hurting. These thoughts surely don't make you important.

Is this the me that exists inside you or is this the me inside myself? How do I know which one is real and which is the lye. If everything's a possibility then all realities exist inside themselves. If I believe nothing's truth then how do I form my concept of reality? If I believe nothing's truth then how do I form the concept of self? If I take a side then I've determined there's sides to begin with and identified a problem. If there's a problem then I've identified a solution. If I believe nothing's truth then how am I to define either? What's really at the other side of the room? Tell me and make me subjective. Tell me myself. Words are arbitrary, another man-made creation, and thus mean nothing but vague representation. Words mean nothing. Words are nothing. Words, Nothing. Then words also mean everything until you give me some help.

AHH, my thoughts, don't want it, reality. AHH, my thoughts, don't want it, reality.

Oh, I heard, it's just a chemical imbalance. Oh, I heard, he's on drugs. Oh, I heard, he's taking medication. Oh, I heard, nobody likes him.

Graffiti on Churches
Picture perfect problems produce ungrateful populous. First come, first served. First world mentality. Gridlock traffic, classist compactor, 12 car pileup, money making lawsuit, easy come and easy go, working two jobs, still broke, capitalism at it's finest, stone-sober, walking down town after dark, homeless, too rich a neighborhood, mandatory jail time.

Ah well. Isn't right. Still happens. Hasn't been like this long. Don't tell me that's just the way it is. Blame to be shared by all. Spare some change? Spare me the theatrics. Take whatever I have on me. Feel okay for a moment. Lend a hand to the man standing outside. Chances are he's someone you know.

Latest posts

Back