Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Yes or No
It's not for me to judge, but in all honesty, no, not in the slightest. Replace 'good' with 'angry' and you'd get a yes. Heh.

Would you put yourself in danger to protect a stranger?
Probably

Are you cuddly?
“Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes, they win.”
― Stephen King
Depends how you are using cuddly - in tactile terms yes, in shape terms no.

Are you addicted to anything?
I have at various stages in my life been addicted to cigarettes (60 a day), food (ended up weighing over 250lbs) and video games (I'd often play them for weeks/months on end only taking breaks for food), but right now, I think I can say, no?!

Are you afraid of spiders?
(10-21-2014, 05:37 AM)Cavey Wrote: I have at various stages in my life been addicted to cigarettes (60 a day), food (ended up weighing over 250lbs) and video games (I'd often play them for weeks/months on end only taking breaks for food), but right now, I think I can say, no?!

Are you afraid of spiders?

Wow, you have an amazing amount of will power, well done!

No I like spiders

Do you sleep well?
God no. I sleep so poorly that I often only sleep on 5 days of the week and then it's terrible quality sleep. I will toss and turn for hours and barely manage to keep my eyes closed for 10 minutes at a time.

Are you currently in a romantic relationship?
No, I probably wouldn't feel lonely then

Do you like the snow?
“Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes, they win.”
― Stephen King
No I loathe it!

Do you enjoy flying (in an airplane)
Yes

Can you swim?
[Image: Dreamer-John-Lennon-Bumper-Sticker-(5342).jpg]
Very well, yes.

Did you know that Dimetrodons weren't dinosaurs and that the Brontosaurus never actually existed?