Being an asexual giant can have its perks

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zed

Reaction score
One perk about being openly asexual is that occasionally you get contacted with an offer to be in a documentary project being filmed by some student or other. That's what happened to me yesterday... out of the blue, some film student at a local university e-mails me with an offer to be interviewed on camera. To him, it's class credits. To me, it's a tiny blow against the Promiscuity Propaganda Machine.

Being a giant can also have its perks. Some outfit called the Tip Toppers Club has been around since 1937, but seems to have just kind of languished. I went to one of their potlucks back in '91 (before the internet, you notice) and it was fun, and for a while they even had a meetup group. Well, cleaning up my property has been an ongoing project of mine, and I'm thinking I can host BBQ parties at my place if I can work something out with their club prez...

Another thing about being a giant is that I get STARED at just about every place I go, and it kind of creeps me out... my black friends don't do it so much, because they're more used to giants. Anyhow, on Saturday night, I was at a small meetup hosted by a dating coach who more or less teaches guys how to get over their approach-phobias and become PUAs... while I don't picture myself hitting on women I don't know, the dating coach nonetheless said I should stop feeling creeped out by people's stares and turn it around by making eye contact and talking to them instead.

One never knows what cards Fate may deal... but you'll never know unless you play them, right? :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back