Hello :)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Musicman

Reaction score
Thought I'd take the opportunity to introduce myself. I'm a student 19 of age, about to head into my sophomore year of college as a music ed major. I live in an apartment with my mother, but she just left the state to get her master's degree... so I'm on my own, me and the dog, for two years. No, I'm not about to throw any crazy parties :eek:

I joined here because I'm lonely :( Lonely after being dumped by first GF last year, made no friends as a commuter at school, talking to people less and less... Meh. Angst. So anyway -

This is my first ever forum. Woohoo! I want to share my experiences with others and learn new things. Maybe I can help some of you guys feel less lonely. I also enjoy philosophical discussions. Maybe we can have some :D

Hey Musicman, welcome to the forum! Happy virgin forum experience! Hope it will be a good one for you, and good luck with finding what you're looking for on here. :)

"No, I'm not about to throw any crazy parties :eek:"- I despair! The youth of today :p

Welcome to the board matey :)

Hey musicman! Maybe some of us can help you feel less lonely...My English is not very good but I hope I can keep up with the philosophical discussions.. Welcome to the forum! ^_^

CatToy said:
"No, I'm not about to throw any crazy parties :eek:"- I despair! The youth of today :p

Haha - don't despair, as my party habits are not representative of this generation at all. My idea of a "crazy party" is to talk to two or three people and eat tons of cheese doodles :D

SofiasMami said:
Nice username, by the way. The Music Man is one of my favorite movies :)

Ha, thanks. I've never seen the movie, but I was "kid holding trumpet #4" in a middle school production eons ago :) I am a musician, though.

CatToy said:

Welcome to the board matey :)

ahah, I feel the same, we crazy old people ;)

welcome, Musicman

Latest posts

Back