What's your biggest fear?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

thelonegamer

Just go on and share what's your greatest fear in life. Or greatest fears, whatever.
Doesn't have to be a lifetime one, it can be a struggle you're going through now too :)
Sharing is caring :p

Height. I'm ok being high looking down..more looking up at large things. I crap one just looking into the sky sometimes!!

Moths, spiders, being alone etc.

Being the last man on earth sat in a room and hearing the door knock...

Dying. It's just the finality of it. I don't believe in an afterlife, so to me, death will be the end of my existence. That bothers me.

I'll tell you one of my biggest fears. Being stuck at the bottom. Being forced to work hard but never seeing a result, never finding the way, no matter what. Spending my whole life in shitty dead-end jobs and never ever escaping from that. Never getting any better at anything that matters to me, no matter how hard I work. That it's too late for me to be anything better than average. That even just okay is a distant shot, and that I'm doomed to be poor, boring, unattractive, and unskilled no matter how hard I try.

Latest posts

Back