The antithesis of crap:

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fodderboy

Reaction score
So, I posted the "bad relationships" thread, I think a thread sharing all the good parts of your last (or previous) relationships might give us a little hope...

Only good stuff in this one! If you wanna vent about bad, go to the horror stories thread please =0)

She still remains as the only person that I have ever loved...and I am afraid to say that I will never forget her.

Naleena said:
The good stuff? OK
My most favorite thing! He used to kiss me on my forehead.
I love it when they kiss you on the forehead :)

how about on the corner of your jaw? like, right under your ear. one of my exes did that.

Qui said:
Naleena said:
The good stuff? OK

how about on the corner of your jaw? like, right under your ear. one of my exes did that.

That's a good spot too...lol How about when they kiss you on the back of your head and smell your hair? I love it when they smell my hair **giggles**

Naleena said:
Qui said:
Naleena said:
The good stuff? OK

That's a good spot too...lol How about when they kiss you on the back of your head and smell your hair? I love it when they smell my hair **giggles**

those were the kind of things i used to do all the time.... in fact i think that was the problem. i rarely make out with her in public, but id kiss her under the ear, or hug her from behind and kiss her on the neck (thats the best) everywhere we go i used to kiss her hair after her shower. i used to fistfight her for fun, everytime i got close to her id kiss her whereever i can and she'd punch me back.. so great lol.. ... uggh must forget...

and yes, ill probably never ever forget those times, unfortunately.

Boy! Isn't this just a merry ol'e cherry good time...hmm I got nothing:(

i love to hold her, so close, when i do i know everything is going to be ok. like a powerful drug,that gets me so high that i forget all the bad times, and i know im happy after so long, i feel as though i can take on the world, again. fight everyone, everything with no fear of losing because i know that even if i do lose, she will still be thare, by my side, the same way i am for her. then i realize that im not high, im in love.

First kiss, cuddling, touching various places ;). Yeah. Too bad we were too young to drive :( who knows what would have happened. I still see her a lot, I'm trying to contact her through Myspace, but she hasn't responded to my messages. So.

Meh. Things will come around I hope :D.

Latest posts

Back