What I dislike

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

Mouse

(originally posted 2011)

Honestly, I don't like chatterboxes all that much. There are obviously people that I do like but overall, people are just annoying as can be and it just makes me not like them.

I don't like when people boast about who they know, who they're going to meet or where they're going to go. It’s like, I got it the first few times you said it so you don’t need to keep gloating. It’s not cute. I don’t like people who think they are the great authority on everything. No, you are not better than anyone because of the things you own, how much money you have, where you work/go to school, or whatever else you might do that thinks you are better than others.

I don’t like people who talk during movies. You know, the ones who add their own commentary and the ones who constantly ask what's going on. How about you shut your hole up and pay attention to the movie? Maybe then you’ll know what’s going on.

I don’t like people who comment on someone else’s weight. You get this a lot in these mouldy teen forums. I don’t care if you’re just joking around. If you call someone fat or say they’re overweight then they’re going to take it to heart and might do something crazy like actually believe you. I dislike people who always think they are right and that they never do anything wrong. Or admit to it. You don’t know everything there is to know, so yes, there will be times where you are very wrong. You are also not perfect, so yes, you have made mistakes. Also, I dislike people who ask you a question and then when you go to answer it, they yell over you and ask the question again. If you would so very kindly shut the fresia up, then I would give you the answer.

I don’t like people who make every conversation about them. You know, the ones who you are talking about your problems with and instead of giving you advice or trying to help you get through it, they make it all about them. News flash! The world does not revolve around you. I don't like people who mistreat others and when people take their best friends for granted. I don't like people that I have never talked to before randomly commenting on a profile I used to have, and telling me to go read one of their stories. If I have never talked to you or read any of your things and told you that I love your writing, don’t tell me to go read something of yours. I don’t like people who fish for compliments, either. If I compliment you and you disagree with me, I’m not going to argue and compliment you again. Instead, I’ll just be like, "Yes, you’re right. You look bloody terrible, now piss off."

Basically, I just want to be like

dood_mrjonz_color_by_beamer-1.jpg

And push them off the face of the Earth. :p

Anna Mouse

Latest posts

Back