Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
My enemy is myself
I do try to give advice where I can but I'm not always so good with voicing my own opinions on certain subject matters. Especially when I don't really have the full scoop of what went down. But I just to give my support really Smile
'When the pack rejects their weakest member, he learns to adapt and to find his own way.  He is the lone wolf.'
(12-30-2018, 05:21 AM)hewhowalksalone Wrote: I do try to give advice where I can but I'm not always so good with voicing my own opinions on certain subject matters.  Especially when I don't really have the full scoop of what went down.  But I just to give my support really Smile

Sometimes the offering of support is all you can do. What went down as you put it was not an isolated incident but rather a combination of many, many things.
my best friend is also meself.
"From my mind to these pages
to another time and another reader's eyes,
it's amazing how I can speak to you
over time and distance.
That is the Beauty of Literature."
-P.L.R.
(01-01-2019, 08:55 PM)Azariah Wrote: my best friend is also meself.

What in God's name are you talking about?
I think Azariah is saying that you can like yourself - something about enjoying your own company, am I right?
'When the pack rejects their weakest member, he learns to adapt and to find his own way.  He is the lone wolf.'
yeap
"From my mind to these pages
to another time and another reader's eyes,
it's amazing how I can speak to you
over time and distance.
That is the Beauty of Literature."
-P.L.R.
(01-02-2019, 09:24 AM)BeyondShy Wrote:
(01-01-2019, 08:55 PM)Azariah Wrote: my best friend is also meself.

What in God's name are you talking about?

Your comment here comes off a little inpatient and annoyed.  A perfectly innocent comment that you didn't understand.  This is what I was talking about when I said think before you respond.  Did you mean to come off that way?  Honestly, I don't know, but the question could have been asked in a better way.  For example, "I'm not sure what you mean, could you explain?"
Want to talk?  Check out the CHAT ROOM 

[Image: Quotefancy-19173-3840x2160.jpg?resize=1165%2C655&ssl=1]