Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
My enemy is myself
Hey BeyondShy, sorry I just saw this. I’m glad you’re keeping well there and nice to see you popping by and remembering us. Smile

Hope things continue to look up for you there!
(01-07-2020, 06:37 AM)ladyforsaken Wrote: Hey BeyondShy, sorry I just saw this. I’m glad you’re keeping well there and nice to see you popping by and remembering us. Smile

Hope things continue to look up for you there!

That's ok! You didn't know I was back and I am glad I had a chance to say hello again to you before I head to the hills again. Stay safe, healthy and happy and have more time for yourself instead of more time when you are working. That's my plan for this year.
Same to you! I am planning the same for myself this year, more focus on myself and living better. Smile

Wish you all the best!
(01-07-2020, 12:35 PM)ladyforsaken Wrote: Same to you! I am planning the same for myself this year, more focus on myself and living better. Smile

Wish you all the best!

Thank you. And if you can when you see Serenia please tell her to have a good year. I appreciate it if you can.

Bye all.
its also the vast majority of woman who only look for men taller than themselves or are more interested in having sex with their copies (lesbians)

of course belief in yourself is a major point too but even with that you will struggle with your height and unloving of smaller men woman..

its nothing to do with a few extra pounds.

lots of tall fat guys get the woman.

that group of girls you mentioned are spouting bullshit, they dont want mr nice guy, they want mr tall big biceps bully

woman hate harmless men'
(01-16-2020, 10:10 PM)A Hologram Wrote: its also the vast majority of woman who only look for men taller than themselves or are more interested in having sex with their copies (lesbians)

of course belief in yourself is a major point too but even with that you will struggle with your height and unloving of smaller men woman..

its nothing to do with a few extra pounds.

lots of tall fat guys get the woman.

that group of girls you mentioned are spouting bullshit, they dont want mr nice guy, they want mr tall big biceps bully

woman hate harmless men'

You've already been warned once about this kind of behaviour.  Stop.