Forum Year Book (Light hearted fun)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Serenia

Reaction score
This light hearted fun not intended to cause anyone offence, so if you don't like it please don't bother posting.

Vote for the forum poster who you think is "most likely to" for each of the categories. You cannot vote for yourself.  If u want you can just post one category or do the thing multiple times :)

Most likely to sleep with a famous person?
Most likely to become prime minister?
Most likely to be hired as a secret assassin?
Most likely to become a millionaire?
Most likely to win the lottery but lose the ticket?
Most likely to be loved by old people?
Most likely to become a kids TV presenter?
Most likely to join a boyband/girlband?
Most likely to invent something?
Most likely to become a comedian?
Most likely to travel the world?
Most likely to win a debate?
Which 2 posters are most likely to get married?
Which 2 posters are most likely to end up in jail together?
Most likely to write a best-selling book?
Most likely to take over the world? 
Most likely to become a supermodel?
Most likely to become a therapist?

I will post mine later :D

I've got a couple:

Most likely to become Prime Minister - Rosebolt
Most likely to win a debate - SofiasMami
Most likely to invent something - 1122/Cavey
Most likely to become a therapist - SophiaGrace
Most likely to write a best-selling book - Jaguarundi
Most likely to take over the world - Mr Seal the Albatros!

I hope people will treat this thread in the spirit it was made... with good humour and no bitterness.

Most likely to write a best selling book: Solivagant
Most likely to win the lottery, but lose the ticket: Triple Bogey
Most likely to invent something: Rosebolt (I know he's gone)
Most likely to become a secret assassin: Rodent (Probably with the aid of animal masks and strange telephone calls)
Most likely to become a therapist: LadyF (She's already doing that job anyway - she just doesn't get paid for it)
Most likely to win a debate: Probably Tealeaf

Most likely to become a millionaire: ME
Most likely to sleep with a famous person: ME
Most likely to be loved by old people: ME also.
Most likely to be elected Prime Minister: I refer the honorable members to the answer I gave moments ago.
Most likely to get married? Serenia and I OBVIOUSLY.
Most likely to end up in jail: Serenia once she realises she's made a horrible error of judgement.

Most likely to be a comedian: See above

1122 said:
I hope people will treat this thread in the spirit it was made... with good humour and no bitterness.

Most likely to write a best selling book: Solivagant
Most likely to win the lottery, but lose the ticket: Triple Bogey
Most likely to invent something: Rosebolt (I know he's gone)
Most likely to become a secret assassin: Rodent (Probably with the aid of animal masks and strange telephone calls)
Most likely to become a therapist: LadyF (She's already doing that job anyway - she just doesn't get paid for it)
Most likely to win a debate: Probably Tealeaf

Most likely to become a millionaire: ME
Most likely to sleep with a famous person: ME
Most likely to be loved by old people: ME also.
Most likely to be elected Prime Minister: I refer the honorable members to the answer I gave moments ago.
Most likely to get married? Serenia and I OBVIOUSLY.
Most likely to end up in jail: Serenia once she realises she's made a horrible error of judgement.

Most likely to be a comedian: See above

Lol so funny. In reference to said marriage, you're on if we get to make everything with bacon? :p

Most likely to end up in jail: Cavey and me after spending all his newly acquried millions on an eating ramage and rsorting to eating and running.

ringwood said:
Triple Bogey said:
Most likely to get married - Me and The Real Callie

Hahahahahaha!!! OMG, TripleB, this made my day! Brilliant! :) :) :) :)

:)

Most likely to be loved by old people - Me. All those randy 90 year olds scare me to death !

Fabulous idea for a thread - my compliments! I'm sure I can come up with more if we get some new categories, too.

Serenia said:
Vote for the forum poster who you think is "most likely to" for each of the categories.

Most likely to sleep with a famous person? AmyTheTemperamental
Most likely to become prime minister? Limlim
Most likely to be hired as a secret assassin? TheRealCallie
Most likely to become a millionaire? Trueth
Most likely to win the lottery but lose the ticket? TheRaab
Most likely to be loved by old people?applies to several
Most likely to become a kids TV presenter? Ladyforsaken
Most likely to join a boyband/girlband? Mintymint
Most likely to invent something? Cavey(1122)
Most likely to become a comedian? VanillaCreme
Most likely to travel the world? SeaBee
Most likely to win a debate? BadassJediDude!
Which 2 posters are most likely to get married? Callie and Amy ;)
Which 2 posters are most likely to end up in jail together? Callie and Amy.....
Most likely to write a best-selling book? Sci-Fi...a Batman novella
Most likely to take over the world? Minus
Most likely to become a supermodel? Mintymint
Most likely to become a therapist? Ladyforsaken

MissGuided said:
Fabulous idea for a thread - my compliments! I'm sure I can come up with more if we get some new categories, too.

Wheyhey! It's MissGuided! I'm glad to see you back again! Why does everyone keep saying I'm the most likely to invent something?! I'm OBVIOUSLY the one most likely to be loved by EVERYONE!

Amy isn't here any longer... she closed her account. That's so final. What kind of idiot would close their account only to return 3 months later? *Whistles*

Serenia said:
Lol so funny. In reference to said marriage, you're on if we get to make everything with bacon? :p

I Cavey take thee Serenia to be my lawful wedded breakfaster, to fry and to grill, from this day forward, for bacon, for sausage, for eggs and for toast, in the Toby and the Harvester, to eat and to gorge until vegetarianism do us part.

1122 said:
Wheyhey! It's MissGuided! I'm glad to see you back again! Why does everyone keep saying I'm the most likely to invent something?! I'm OBVIOUSLY the one most likely to be loved by EVERYONE!

Amy isn't here any longer... she closed her account. That's so final. What kind of idiot would close their account only to return 3 months later? *Whistles*

Aw, Cavey - was good to see your 'face' around here, too. Missed you <3

I looked for a 'Most Likely To Know Not To Cook Bacon In the Nude' or 'Most Likely To Carry The Biggest Club' category but alas...

Sad about Amy - hope she comes back!

MissGuided said:
Aw, Cavey - was good to see your 'face' around here, too. Missed you <3

I looked for a 'Most Likely To Know Not To Cook Bacon In the Nude' or 'Most Likely To Carry The Biggest Club' category but alas...

Sage advice, but we both know that if it comes to it, cooking bacon in the nude beats no bacon every time. Unfortunately, if I do that, you're likely to realise that I'm probably not going to win your second suggestion...

Yay for self-deprecating humour! ;)

MissGuided said:
Most likely to become prime minister? Limlim
Most likely to be hired as a secret assassin? TheRealCallie
Do I work for Lim? :D

MissGuided said:
Which 2 posters are most likely to get married? Callie and Amy ;)
Which 2 posters are most likely to end up in jail together? Callie and Amy.....

You'll be sitting in the next cell, honey. lol (The reception got a little out of hand)

Serenia said:

Most likely to end up in jail: Cavey and me after spending all his newly acquried millions on an eating ramage and rsorting to eating and running.

You and Cavey both with your typos.... heh. Ah, totally made for each other.

Maybe we're the same person and you're all being played by us?

1122 said:

That makes me proud.

(I was born for this honeysuckle!)

1122 said:

Serenia said:

I Cavey take thee Serenia to be my lawful wedded breakfaster, to fry and to grill, from this day forward, for bacon, for sausage, for eggs and for toast, in the Toby and the Harvester, to eat and to gorge until vegetarianism do us part.

This made me proper chuckle. I have never been so happy, a dream come true! I am really craving bacon right now. Cavey....

ladyforsaken said:
Serenia said:

You and Cavey both with your typos.... heh. Ah, totally made for each other.

Lol what tipos? :p

1122 said:
Maybe we're the same person and you're all being played by us?

Errr lol no I am not have anyone consider in anyway I could be that hairy ;)

1122 said:
Sage advice, but we both know that if it comes to it, cooking bacon in the nude beats no bacon every time. Unfortunately, if I do that, you're likely to realise that I'm probably not going to win your second suggestion...
Well, you know very well how I feel about the bacon. So, if the choice is no bacon or cook it in the nude, just make sure you don't burn that club. ;)

TheRealCallie said:
Do I work for Lim? :D
Oh, you *know* he would relish that and require that it be a topless gig.

TheRealCallie said:
You'll be sitting in the next cell, honey. lol (The reception got a little out of hand)
I'm down with that and I am not afraid to shank a *****, if needed.

Latest posts

Back