Potential new friend

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

edamame721

Reaction score
Met up with someone one-on-one after running into each other in a recreation group. We shared some personal stuff, more so on my part. I haven't felt this click in a long time. I hope I don't scare her away, but she sounds like she could be a good friend. Glad I opened up. Hope I can continue to do so even if this one doesn't pan out. *fingers crossed*

Well, it went good at first, but now she's acting weird. She wanted to see a musical and I even told her about some discounts to help out, but then she later said it wouldn't work for her budget. She was excited when I got movie screening passes but then said she wasn't interested when she found out what movie it was. I guess she's not that interested after all or just extremely picky. Oh well, more time for myself. That's not bad, since my family has been sick and I've been a little ragged lately.

^it's probably nothing to do with you. I'd say play it cool for a few days and then see.

Latest posts

Back