Evil people

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stork_error

Reaction score
I posted a thread a while ago about my crazy neibours. Their children are like animals running up and down the hallways screaming at all hours and their have been several confrontations between myself and then telling them to stop. They ride loud bicycles in the hallway, yell, run, bang things, and travel back and forth from apt to apt running and screaming ( with my unit in the middle) over 50 times per evening. I actually wonder if they are dealing drugs for the parents and running and doing deliveries for them. The father is ok but the mother is pure evil, they are the only problem people in the whole building and everyone hates them. Nobody does anything however because everybody is afraid. In total there are 2 families with a total of 7 kids, so its 7 against 1 for anybody who complains. And thats 7 crazy ******** vs 1 respectful law abiding citizen for anybody who complains about them.

Today I was walking down the hall and she called me a *****. I walked into my apt slowly and she said it again. I walked out of my apt and told her to stop harassing me where i live. She then said that I am harassing her children and then this is what she said...

She said that she is going to call the police because i am molesting her children

Oh yes she did.

So heres the thing, obviously this is BS, I dont even know her children and thats just ******* gross. And the even grosser thing is that she said it in front of her kids. What kind of mother does that kind of honeysuckle?

But this is my point... see what sick minds can do? How does one fight against this kind of sick fresia creature, She has a very evil mind and she knows how to manipulate and be dirty. How do people fight against that kind of thing? Do I go to the police and tell them what she's doing? Should I retreat and let her bully me. Should I ask to change floors?

I have serious health issues right now, the last thing I need is this gross drama. I'm really so tired of stress. What on earth can I do? I feel sick just thinking about this kind of filth. As much as I know police are not stupid and they know when ppl try to pull these kinds of things, how do I know for sure that police will side with me? She knows how to play people. Im so scared of people with these tendencies because I know they are dangerous and can cause such grief to others.

I dont know how her husband can stand her. She's is truly gross. Her mother lives here too. Her mother is in a wheelchair from an accident. I used to really like the mother but it really made me think... What kind of person was the mother before the accident in order to have a daughter like that ?

These kids are going to be such problems when they grow up. Maybe i should ignore them and let her kids problems destroy her.

My guess is that somebody else complained and she is blaming me. Which again, as I mentioned before, I am the idiot because I didn't do it right. I made the mistake of letting her know I was displeased. Somebody else complains and I get blamed and then i get targeted by a psychopath.

Awesome, really, you would think i might know better, but always me and my big mouth.

Like I said before, I should have been sneeky, complained quietly, and then smiled nicely at her and the kids.

I just don't know any better. I am truly such an idiot, really I am. I have zero skills in anticipating a psychopaths behaviour because I don't know any of these behaviours myself and don't do any of these behaviours. How can you anticipate and prevent this kind of thing if you don't know to expect it or what to expect. Should I know? Is there something wrong with me that I don't know? Why don't I know? Why didn't I anticipate this kind of thing?

Why don't bad things happen to these people? Shouldn't " god" strike her dead or something? Is there no karma? Shouldn't her life be shitty? What a sick fresia psycho.

What should I do? This is stress I do not need.

stork_error said:
What should I do? This is stress I do not need.

God is not going to strike her dead. But she needs proof for charges to stick and she has none. She needs probable cause for an arrest (I think) and that is a pretty high standard. I would ramp up the complaints. Can you see it is you that has the power and she just made the mistake of telling you how crazy she is? I would get out the iphone and record those suckers and send a letter of complaint basically every 6 seconds until she moves out or shuts the kiddies down. Your out there now incurring her wrath. Might as well go for it.

As they say "go to the mattresses". Talk to your neighbors. They might not want to go on the record but they would support you if necessary.

Also, maybe see if you can move. But if you can't... make her wish she didn't mess with you.

You live in an apartment - is there not a landlord or apartment manager? That kind of behavior is completely unacceptable in any apartment building I've ever lived in, definitely grounds for eviction. I would start there.

Record the goings on with your cell phone
Forward to landlord or property management

stork_error said:
I dont know how her husband can stand her. She's is truly gross. Her mother lives here too. Her mother is in a wheelchair from an accident. I used to really like the mother but it really made me think... What kind of person was the mother before the accident in order to have a daughter like that ?

It's perfectly possible for two nice, completely non-psychopathic parents to have a pschopathic child. I remember reading about one case where a a married couple had twins and one of them was completely normal and the other was pschopathic.

On another note, your thought about asking to change floors seems like a good idea, it's better to disentangle from psychopaths. They spend their whole lives manipulating and screwing over other people. You won't win.

ringwood said:
You live in an apartment - is there not a landlord or apartment manager? That kind of behavior is completely unacceptable in any apartment building I've ever lived in, definitely grounds for eviction. I would start there.

BadGuy said:
Record the goings on with your cell phone
Forward to landlord or property management

This.

Hell I might call the police before she does and report her for making such a slanderous threat. That's the horrible thing about this world today, people resort to fabricated lies.

I had a neighbour who was bat honeysuckle crazy like that, she told the police that my brother and I had cages in our garage and were skinning her cats. The policeman asked our mother if he could inspect the garage which she gladly let him do because she knew it was a lie. A disgusting one too because neither of us would ever hurt another animal. Her son and another friend impaled a frog on a fence post with a brick once, I tried to stop them and it made me sick to my stomach, I couldn't even eat supper that night. My mom said something to our bat honeysuckle crazy neighbour, we were friendly at that time, and she just laughed and just made the "boys will be boys" excuse. Then when her true craziness came out she tried to claim the cat skinning.

Her husband might be too afraid to leave her, or just ignores her craziness. If she makes threats like that to you just imagine what she might do to her husband.

So today I saw one of the crazy children. She is 13 going on 19. She is twice the size of me. She was standing in the hallway staring me down. I finally looked at her and said, what are you staring at, stop staring at me and then she started trying to try to engage me about the fact that she has the right to be playing in the halls. I told her that she is rude and disrespectful to other people who live in the building.

Her friends then came around the corner and she goes like this " you just threw that bin at me"

( my laundry bin )

Which obviously was not true, not even close and not even something I even thought about or jerked my arm about.

I then told her she was just like her mother and that she is sick in the head and will end up in a detention center in a few years

I got in the elevator and then saw her grandmother downstairs and told her grandmother ( lady in the wheelchair ) what happened

And the little brat lied right to her grandmothers face and said I threw a laundry bin at her

Which is when I said " ok thats enough Im calling the police "

So I did and they came and took a report but obviously they don't do anything because it's not against the law for BABY PSYCHO JR and her mother to tell lies, swear at me or stare at me.

I'm not scared physically in the least of any one of these ********, I have repressed anger a mile deep and I actually would feel very sorry for anyone who tried to lay a paw on me in my current state of mind.

Anyway,

The police gave me the information for a new govt program that keeps documentation on this stuff, a tenant service kind of thing. You actually get assigned an officer who you report to and there is a service that keeps track of your reports. So you can build a harassment case.

Anyway, I will file a report tomorrow, but I'm glad I called. The police were very nice and they said she sounds nuts.

I'm sure one of the ******** must have seen the cop car here. Its been as quiet as a morgue tonight.

PEACE and QUIET...

On that note, I still have the same issue about life. I am deeply bothered and affected and triggered and disturbed by this kind of behaviour. People that are willing to lie in order to purposefully harm others. I want them all removed from earth. Every last one of them.

Oh cool, that was good of the police to let you know where to go for help. It might be good to not engage these people anymore, just ignore them and walk away then call your contact to file a report. The more you engage them the more it feeds their sick minds. The less you say to them the better.

stork_error said:
Why don't bad things happen to these people?
Why do you assume they aren't happening to everyone?

stork_error said:
Shouldn't " god" strike her dead or something?
No, "god" is too busy saving all the starving children in the world, isn't he?

stork_error said:
Is there no karma?
Karma? That sounds like a name for a hooker.

As much as we'd all like for there to be some sort of divine justice in this world it is very apparent that this is not really the case. If you have ever believed otherwise perhaps that was your biggest mistake. And I'm not saying there is no "god", but if you hope for one that will smite all your enemies and undo all wrongs then you are merely hoping for a fairy tale. No god like that has ever existed in our world.

This world around us is certainly not perfect. Far from it. It is no fairy tale.
"Good" and more particularly "evil" do not really exist, either. Those, too, are nothing but fairy tales.

No, this world is full of color of varying shades and intensities. It isn't just black and white, good and evil. It isn't right and wrong, just and unjust. It is very simply just reality, everything you see around you.
The sooner we realize and accept this the sooner we can be free of the restraints of storybook endings. These ideals we possess create chains shackling us to some idealized world where within them if things do not work out for us as we imagine them to then we delude ourselves into believing we are no longer the dictator of our own story. That we are merely along for the ride, characters in some Shakespearean tragic-comedy bound to a hopeless fate.

That isn't reality. We dictate how our own stories are told. We are the dictators of those stories. We make our own choices and there is no divine retribution haunting over us to smite us when we do wrong, nor are there any fairy godmothers to come to us in our times of need, nor anything to grant us a wish. No, if we are to have strength then that strength must come from within. If we hope to fulfill our wishes then that must come by our own hand.

stork_error said:
Shouldn't her life be shitty?
Ah, but there's the thing. Why do you think she is such an awful person? Do you think it is because she's got such a great life and just doesn't care? Highly unlikely.
There are two sides to every story and you're only looking at the one you wrote.

Maybe read into her story a little bit and things will become more clear. Or, perhaps, have a good old fashioned book-burning in her honor. That's up to you. The next chapter of the book, if you will.

You want to talk about "evil people"? Then simply put, I don't believe such people truly exist. Just a lot of very morally ambiguous people who are likely hurting quite a lot more than you seem to believe they are.

Maybe this doesn't help you to solve your immediate problems, but I think if you'll just look at what I'm trying to say it might help you quite a lot in the long-term side of things.

^If she's inherited the right variant of the MAO-A gene then she could just have been psychopathic from birth. Of course, being female, she would have two versions of this gene and both would have to be the right variant for this to occur otherwise the different variant would cancel it out, hence there are less female psychopaths than male ones but it does happen.

Despicable Me said:
Why do you assume they aren't happening to everyone?
I didn't, are u looking to argue that topic with someone? Unfortunately it wont be me.

No, "god" is too busy saving all the starving children in the world, isn't he?
Sorry, I don't believe in god and i have no clue what this has to do with my post. Im sorry if you misinterpreted creative emotional depth for religious insanity

Karma? That sounds like a name for a hooker.
this just gets wierder

As much as we'd all like for there to be some sort of divine justice in this world it is very apparent that this is not really the case.
because I didnt know this and was expecting it to be so

If you have ever believed otherwise perhaps that was your biggest mistake.
because i look like a sheep to you

And I'm not saying there is no "god", but if you hope for one that will smite all your enemies and undo all wrongs then you are merely hoping for a fairy tale.
ohh right, yes clearly this is me... bible thumper

This world around us is certainly not perfect. Far from it. It is no fairy tale.
"Good" and more particularly "evil" do not really exist, either. Those, too, are nothing but fairy tales.
Awesome physics class thankyou.

No, this world is full of color of varying shades and intensities. It isn't just black and white, good and evil. It isn't right and wrong, just and unjust. It is very simply just reality, everything you see around you.
The sooner we realize and accept this the sooner we can be free of the restraints of storybook endings. These ideals we possess create chains shackling us to some idealized world where within them if things do not work out for us as we imagine them to then we delude ourselves into believing we are no longer the dictator of our own story. That we are merely along for the ride, characters in some Shakespearean tragic-comedy bound to a hopeless fate.
With all due respect this sounds like a lecture from my university textbook on borderline personality disorder.

That isn't reality. We dictate how our own stories are told. We are the dictators of those stories. We make our own choices and there is no divine retribution haunting over us to smite us when we do wrong, nor are there any fairy godmothers to come to us in our times of need, nor anything to grant us a wish. No, if we are to have strength then that strength must come from within. If we hope to fulfill our wishes then that must come by our own hand.
Are you talking to me or to you, because I was talking about a tenant complaint issue and suddenly it got all magical

Ah, but there's the thing. Why do you think she is such an awful person? Do you think it is because she's got such a great life and just doesn't care? Highly unlikely.
I think she has a miserable life because shes a miserable manipulative ***** awful person and that is none of my business until she behaves ignorantly with me and it affects the reasonable enjoyment of my unit which i am entitled to... then it becomes my problem.
What part of this ***** falsely accused me of molesting her children did you not hear? She's a sick fresia. Stop empathizing with sick fucks, its not healthy.

There are two sides to every story and you're only looking at the one you wrote.
Thats right I am. I don't give a fresia what she cries about at night, her story is not my business, I am not so codependant that i will justify with empathy her ignorance and disrespect and make them come before my rights to a safe and secure living environment. No. She needs to respect the people around her and it ends there. Her psychology is none of my business until it affects me.

Maybe read into her story a little bit and things will become more clear.
Her story is clear. She doesnt care about anyone but herself. She is manipulative, she is psychotic, she is a lair, her kids are out of control, she is miserable and she is a ***** who somebody should slap until she realises what a ***** she is.

Or, perhaps, have a good old fashioned book-burning in her honor. That's up to you. The next chapter of the book, if you will.
Your strange metaphors come across as condescending, its like you make assumptions based on your own biased interpretations of yourself, are you aware of this?

You want to talk about "evil people"? Then simply put, I don't believe such people truly exist. Just a lot of very morally ambiguous people who are likely hurting quite a lot more than you seem to believe they are.
Same honeysuckle and add a little empathy. I think she is hurting... and her issues are not my problem. My problem is her behavior towards me.

Maybe this doesn't help you to solve your immediate problems, but I think if you'll just look at what I'm trying to say it might help you quite a lot in the long-term side of things.
i think you might be projecting a bit of your own issues onto me because you may be seeing yourself in my anger.

Look after you and save the psychology for the professionals.

Now back to reality, if anyone would like to help me out or advice me ON THE TOPIC AT HAND... HOW TO DEAL WITH A DISRESPECTFUL NEIBOUR, feel free to chime in.

Paraiyar said:
On another note, your thought about asking to change floors seems like a good idea, it's better to disentangle from psychopaths. They spend their whole lives manipulating and screwing over other people. You won't win.

I agree, I just worry that I could move somewhere and it could be worse. I really like my two next door neibours and nobody around me smokes. I'm just really really happy where I am physically in the building. Perfect floor, perfect view...
It really sucks that people have to be so ignorant. My only issue is noise. Way too much noise. There is also a nut above me who stays up banging about doing laundry in the bathtub from 11 pm to 6 am. Im not sleeping and feeling frustrated. I suppose i should ask to move to a different unit. :(

I wonder if thier is ways to soundproof my unit better. I dont want to put egg cartons as they get collect dust, but maybe they sell a product like that? I will look into it.

Anyway, thank you for getting it

Sci-Fi said:
Hell I might call the police before she does and report her for making such a slanderous threat. That's the horrible thing about this world today, people resort to fabricated lies.
This behaviour makes me absolutely livid

I had a neighbour who was bat honeysuckle crazy like that, she told the police that my brother and I had cages in our garage and were skinning her cats. The policeman asked our mother if he could inspect the garage which she gladly let him do because she knew it was a lie. A disgusting one too because neither of us would ever hurt another animal. Her son and another friend impaled a frog on a fence post with a brick once, I tried to stop them and it made me sick to my stomach, I couldn't even eat supper that night. My mom said something to our bat honeysuckle crazy neighbour, we were friendly at that time, and she just laughed and just made the "boys will be boys" excuse. Then when her true craziness came out she tried to claim the cat skinning.
Yes this is crazy, it makes you wonder did she actually believe that, and was she really bat honeysuckle crazy or was she just an evil ***** who does that kind of thing on purpose to cause harm.
I have no ability to deal with this kind of thing. It makes me feel like im an alien.
When this woman said about molesting her kids my stomach dropped too. Partially in shock because she said it and partially in shock because she said it in front of her kids. She was basically teaching her kids how to be evil and she was willing to use something so filthy to do it. It was just really really gross and wrong and so disgusting.

Her husband might be too afraid to leave her, or just ignores her craziness. If she makes threats like that to you just imagine what she might do to her husband.
All i know is that he looks depressed and stressed and i feel really sorry for him. There was one time he was walking in the hall and i heard him tell his kids that they cant be making noise out in the halls. I think hes a decent person. What hes doing with her i have no idea.

stork_error, you're clearly getting defensive and it is now obvious to me you're only looking for people to sympathize with you rather than help you.
With that being the case I won't continue, but I will point out that sympathy will never resolve any of your problems. It may temporarily ease your state of mind but I am telling you now the problems will recur until you learn to address them. I was simply trying to help you do that in the best way that I know how. Maybe you didn't agree with it but you don't need to be disrespectful. You went out of your way to insult me. That says a lot.

And, FYI, I was joking about the "god" and karma stuff. I thought that was obvious. You were supposed to laugh.

Latest posts

Back