Finally theme is working :D

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't see them either.

Good to see you bjarne, and thanks for doing this!

The videos are not showing up for me either and yeah, I realised we can't shout at the homepage anymore lol. :p

I figured out the videos - you have to copy ONLY the capital letters at the end of the link, and put that between the YouTube tags. That's what worked for me.

One issue i've had, though, is that I haven't been able to split up a quote. It all stays in one box. Does anyone know how to split up quotes?

^Split up like this you mean?

TheSkaFish said:
I figured out the videos - you have to copy ONLY the capital letters at the end of the link, and put that between the YouTube tags.  That's what worked for me.

TheSkaFish said:
One issue i've had, though, is that I haven't been able to split up a quote.  It all stays in one box.  Does anyone know how to split up quotes?

TheSkaFish said:
I figured out the videos - you have to copy ONLY the capital letters at the end of the link, and put that between the YouTube tags.  That's what worked for me.

One issue i've had, though, is that I haven't been able to split up a quote.  It all stays in one box.  Does anyone know how to split up quotes?

What specifically are you wanting to do?  I quote your post and Lady D's and it displays and separates them both just fine. 

ladyforsaken said:

TheSkaFish said:

TheSkaFish said:

ladyforsaken said:

TheSkaFish said:

TheSkaFish said:

Yeah like that!

Sci-Fi said:
What specifically are you wanting to do?  I quote your post and Lady D's and it displays and separates them both just fine. 

I was trying to split up an individual quote into sections, but I think I answered my own question. You just split it up with the quote tags. I could see that when I quoted LadyF quoting me. I was confused because the box appears when you quote things with the Reply button. Viewing the quotes with the Code button helps.

TheSkaFish said:

I was just checking today and it's actually everything after the equals sign in the link (or everything after the last slash in the short link under the Share button) that you need to copy in between the YouTube tags.  Sometimes this includes lowercase letters.  

I didn't want to steer anyone wrong with misleading instructions.

Latest posts

Back