Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 3.31 Average
Questions for the Men
Bored Wrote:
Question for the men. On some threads I’ve noticed the recurring theme of assuming most women seek or or end up with stereotypical masculine men. Are the men here seeking a stereotypical very feminine woman? Are the women you find most attractive the ones who spend loads of time on their appearance? Always in a full face of makeup and high heels? Curvy body types?

Q: Question for the men. On some threads I’ve noticed the recurring theme of assuming most women seek or or end up with stereotypical masculine men.

1. That's because that's how it typically works out at least in the short term. The small percentage of attractive stereotypical masculine men, "hot guys or Chads", date lots of the average looking women on whatever dating site. When I say date I really mean pump and dump. Then those women believe that they are attractive enough to always get the hot guy. So, they ignore the average and below average looking men like myself. I scored a 4 out of 10 on the HotorNot site after several hundred responses. Ha! ha! Then those women say that all guys want is sex and men don't want commitments. Well, the hot guys don't. The women call men pigs, etc, etc, etc. When they really should be saying hot guys are pigs, etc, etc, etc.  But, we, less attractive guys do look for more then a pump and dump situation unless we could make it to the hot guy situation. Then all bets are off. Ha! ha! But, we, ugly guys, aren't given the opportunity on the dating sites. I guess I shouldn't say "we" because I gave up on all of that non-sense a decade ago. Dating and relationships are just not worth all the game playing and effort. I'm just into the forums. But, I guess that's kind of like saying I get Playboy for the articles. Ha! ha!

Q: Are the men here seeking a stereotypical very feminine woman?  Are the women you find most attractive the ones who spend loads of time on their appearance? Always in a full face of makeup and high heels? Curvy body types?

1. Nearly every STRAIGHT man wants a hot chick. We are program that way. The hotter the better. Appearance makes the difference. Personally I like a slim / skinny woman with small features, close to, but not sickly. Ha! ha! I have always preferred a woman in her mid-thirties too. That hasn't changed with age. I will say that I like women and the feminine traits that they display. Even a woman that naturally bats her eyes is very appealing to me. It makes me smile inside.
  2. But the real question you should be asking is what men want short term, long term, and during just a release session. They are very different. Normal women, and men too, play dress up when seeking out mates. I really dread making all that effort. I think you do too since you asked the question that you did. Yes, you need to wear make up, high heels, and attractive clothes in order to land a guy. But, if you don't want to make all that effort then maybe you should send me a PM since I don't want to do that crap either. Ha! ha! Once people feel secure in a relationship they let things go to hell. Marriage is a real looks killer. Ha! ha! If one of the partners keeps up their appearances then the other one should be scared as hell. Because they are about to be single again. Ha! ha!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Questions for the Women Naleena 3,385 682,503 02-17-2020, 12:40 AM
Last Post: Rodent
  Some Questions for everyone who's used (or is currently using) online dating Services ExtensivexLDL 66 25,728 03-05-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Enpatsu No Shakugan
  Questions for the Rest Meaw 12 5,667 07-13-2017, 04:41 AM
Last Post: Meaw
  Deal breaker questions Ladysphinx 304 82,994 04-07-2016, 12:47 AM
Last Post: handheart
Question Lots of Questions After Seeing Someone Jim103BMS 11 6,658 10-04-2014, 03:05 AM
Last Post: Jim103BMS
  Questions jjessea 13 7,046 07-11-2014, 09:54 AM
Last Post: jjessea
  Questions For The Parents Sterling 17 7,224 05-09-2012, 09:16 AM
Last Post: Sterling
  More questions I can't answer Lynth 3 3,993 03-02-2011, 12:25 PM
Last Post: Lynth
Big Grin Questions.What if... MegaMelt 10 6,763 03-30-2010, 03:25 PM
Last Post: MegaMelt