bah

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hawk9007

Reaction score
well sense about a week before school started everything seems weird, not sure why,dont really care why, but i dont like it. its my last year in high school im suppose to be happy and having a great time, granted its only been 1 day but you can kindof tell the day i had seeing as how im complaing about it, its the morning before the 2nd day and i resently thoughs of something. yesterday at school, me and her got ainto a few arguements,wasnt my fault, and she stomped off like normal insted of wanted to talk about it, so of course i chased after her, and tryed to make things right you know. i walked her home got back to my place and i started to think to myself "whats going on?" i mean before school everything was great you know i didnt have a care in the world as long as she was thare but now......im not sure whats happening. shes suppose to try to come over on friday, if i can just make it till then, and i can make sure everything between me and her is still cool, ill be ok. but heres the things after yesterdays first blow out i thought about walking to the drug store and just ending it all.the only reason i thought this is because it might show her that im not always going to be thare for her if she keep this up, that im not just a doormat, ive done so much for her over this last year that i cant believe that this kindof honeysuckle is happening. im under alot of stress and going to school didnt help it any,but neither do these arguements or any of this. i just think shes have a kindof weird week and im hoping it will end soon.

hawk9007 said:
but heres the things after yesterdays first blow out i thought about walking to the drug store and just ending it all.the only reason i thought this is because it might show her that im not always going to be thare for her if she keep this up, that im not just a doormat, ive done so much for her over this last year that i cant believe that this kindof honeysuckle is happening.

You don't have to end it to show her that. Next time she throws a fit, walk off. Don't even let her finish gripping. Turn around and walk off. You don't have to put up with gripping and I bet she knows if she behaves that way, you will come running to her. You have taught her that. People do things for reasons. Behaviors have rewards. What is her reward for acting the way she does toward you? Don't be afraid of being alone. Hold your ground- don't put up with a woman who won't talk to you. Next time you get a girl, if you decide to end it with Miss Bad Behavior that is, nip that kind of attitude in the bud You will save yourself a lot of heart ache...lol : )

Maybe she's stressed too. Or it's just that time of the month.lmao

That's not a good way to show her...
What you do is date both of her best freinds....at the sametime.
That'll show her to not be an ungreatful *****.lol

Havn't you heard ??? Living well is the mother of all revenge.lol

If you're really, really pissed off at her...what you do is get your honeysuckle together.
Follow your hopes and your dreams..become successful or a billioniar.
Then 10 years from now...when you see her in passing or class reunion..you can really, really rub it in.
Better yet become super famouse...so she'll hear and see you on the tube, tv, net...magazine
so everyday when she wakes up..she'll see you everywhere.
She'll tell herself "fresia !!!, fcuk !!, fcuk !!!....I used to date that guy" lmao

oki doki...here's the suger coated version....
Turn a negative into a positive.

crow gives krow good advice,lol, don't use your life just to teach someone a lesson live for yourself, but yea don't be afraid to be alone, so even if things don't work out with her you will be able to stand on your own two feet. If you talk to her and things are all good then maybe it was just stress or something and you could tell her how what she does makes you feel.

NeverMore said:
crow gives krow good advice,lol, don't use your life just to teach someone a lesson live for yourself, but yea don't be afraid to be alone, so even if things don't work out with her you will be able to stand on your own two feet. If you talk to her and things are all good then maybe it was just stress or something and you could tell her how what she does makes you feel.

Nevermore, I think when we finally get to the point that we aren't afraid of being alone then we start making some healthy boundaries.
When we show others we respect ourselves and our feelings, people respond to that.

Whatever you have in your head of how things suppose to be....it's not it.
Though it might come close sometimes...it's still not it.

Ah, man.. just wait until you live with them.lol
Some women has it very, very bad. It's extremely painful for them.
They get irriable very easy and somtimes the best they can do is walk away instead of
staying trying to makesence of anything. Some women say it feels like a deep dark
sinking they get. They don't feel pretty no matter what. They feel bloated (water logged).

The closest I can kind of relate to having that type of feelings as a guy is to have freaken
bad gas pains. But can you image living with bad gas pains for a week and bleeding ?
They say it's not even that...it's worst

My darn calender at the office has red marks
all over it from the different women in the office. I try to keep track of it so
I don't take it too personal when the red headed monster shows up.

I wouldn't do HS over again even if you paid me. It can be one of the most stressful
moments in your lives. Your under more pressure to graduate or make better grades
And your horoms are shoting out of ears. It's not all fun and games.

Next time don't give in, it's about time she started growing up ....... just think if you two were married how stressful that would be.

Latest posts

Back