Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Avoiding people - because of what they said
Ok we are back to this a fresh wound. I avoid people 
Who made comments that seemed to have cut deep for me.
Then I avoid them. Forever. It comes from deep insecuritity 
No one here gets the gist of it. Some sick lady 2 years ago said her sister thought i was a guy wanted in bank for suspicious activity. Thought i was guy in photo. Looked nothing like me. Don't even know how her sister knows me she is like 60 this lady. Now how does her sister know me. I never liked this woman to begin with. Now I leary evry time I step outside I might run into her and it will set me back in a depressiiom and anxitey.

I mean she is a despicable woman. But made things worse
After she said this
Who would you like to look like?
(02-14-2017, 12:04 PM)AmytheTemperamental Wrote: Who would you like to look like?

What? I know that I don't look like some crazy guy on a wanted poster. That some sick psychotic woman and her sister say its me!!

This topic is not who I want to look like. Or who I wouldnt mind look8ng like. Or who I wouldnt mind being mistaken for
Yeah, I know. I was just being the change I wish to see..
This is a fear now. Where it grips me.
I blame it on being so strong. On having no close intimate relationships with women. Callie says a woman or sex won't fix me. I bet if i spent enough time with a woman who was truly into me. I would overcome what some lunatic said to me 20 mins ago

It's only because I don't have that. And no prospects of that.
Which can make me so painfully vulnerable insecure. Like a newborn babybird just came out of its shell shivering in the cold

Yes being in a relationship. Having sex. Knowing you can have sex. Helps. Eases so much of that pent of anxitey. 

Knowing you can set up a date. Instead of waking alone all the time letting it fester and build up

I was talking about this with my brother. Seriously. 

II said should it really be so hard to meet someone you are attracted to for even a coffee? Should it really take months. Weeks. To maybe get someone who is in agreement with you? Might consider you.  I am not hidious by any stretch. 
Not freddy Kruger. I mean..something is wrong  
Yes. I hate photos. Yes. I take weak selfies. Some like them.
But it's me!
[Image: .eJwNyDEOhSAMANC7sEPVwcEDGK9haoWaBgiUdPj...height=474]

Nice hair.
And then what about the women who just want some plain old fashioned fun? They exists don't they? Believe me I try.

Be it tinder. Or craigslist.  I mean hey, has to be one girl. 
Who will say? Want to fool aroud. Some fun?  AA drink? 

Wtf??

(02-14-2017, 12:32 PM)AmytheTemperamental Wrote: [Image: .eJwNyDEOhSAMANC7sEPVwcEDGK9haoWaBgiUdPj...height=474]

Nice hair.

Oh har har har har

But you got it. That is exactly what I feel like each morning
Have you tried changing your routine Restless? go to a different coffee shop or whatever, make a little change just to getused to change, I do agree with Callie that having a woman won't fix your problems.
(02-17-2017, 06:16 AM)MisterLonely Wrote: Have you tried changing your routine Restless? go to a different coffee shop or whatever, make a little change just to getused to change, I do agree with Callie that having a woman won't fix your problems.

Hi, I see routine and envrioment as being the main contributors
To ffeeding my depression and negative thoughts. My routine i try to change here and there just by getting out of my usual ssurroundings at night for a bit. Seems to help me clear my head. But once again, another big factor is due to being alone so much. Which is obvious. That is a big one too.
(02-18-2017, 12:59 AM)Restless soul Wrote:
(02-17-2017, 06:16 AM)MisterLonely Wrote: Have you tried changing your routine Restless? go to a different coffee shop or whatever, make a little change just to getused to change, I do agree with Callie that having a woman won't fix your problems.

Hi, I see routine and envrioment as being the main contributors
To ffeeding my depression and negative thoughts. My routine i try to change here and there just by getting out of my usual ssurroundings at night for a bit. Seems to help me clear my head. But once again, another big factor is due to being alone so much. Which is obvious. That is a big one too.

Are you sure the big factor is being alone, and not that being alone is the effect of the negative mindset and depression?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Painfully insecure to the point of avoiding people and places Restless soul 157 11,407 12-08-2016, 01:06 AM
Last Post: Restless soul
  "Stop caring what other people think" rant MentatsGhoul 9 1,881 07-03-2016, 02:20 AM
Last Post: Volt
  Does it turn people off when you are slow to reply msbxa 27 3,699 01-18-2016, 04:05 PM
Last Post: TheSkaFish
  When people think I don't speak loudly enough. GrannySmith111 15 5,436 10-10-2014, 12:18 PM
Last Post: Volmornu
  I hate it when people are so tight and serious! MisterD 5 4,901 01-29-2014, 08:31 AM
Last Post: Reverie
  need your perspective people bonin151 6 1,863 09-11-2013, 09:25 AM
Last Post: Senamian
  Comparing yourself to other people theglasscell 29 4,184 08-25-2013, 11:25 AM
Last Post: amoraniva
  fear of people Mr Hermit 17 4,086 08-12-2013, 05:05 PM
Last Post: MTrip
  I need to stand up to people African_weasel 27 3,489 08-05-2013, 10:41 PM
Last Post: African_weasel
  I feel like people hate me here LeaningIntoTheMuse 53 7,873 07-27-2013, 07:00 AM
Last Post: WallflowerGirl83