Avoiding people - because of what they said

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AmytheTemperamental said:
Get off dating sites. You are too sensitive for them right now.

No. I can't isolate myself either. That is just as damaging 
So that would be doing what the thread said. Avoiding a dating site? I normally would. I am trying to fight through it?
Don't have time to waste

MisterLonely said:
Amy's advise is probably the best you could take.

But how about finding out if she likes Eminem first?

Finding out if who likes him?

You must get passed this taking offence thing off yours, it might be this girl is freakin' crazy about eminem and you just got the biggest compliment she could ever give.

You say you don't have time to waste, but you waste a considerable amount of time freaking out over these silly comments. Remove your picture and then no one can compare you to anyone.

MisterLonely said:
You must get passed this taking offence thing off yours, it might be this girl is freakin' crazy about eminem and you just got the biggest compliment she could ever give.

No..because when I challenged her on it. When she knew I didn't Iike the comparison she never painted it in a positive or eluded to thinking she found him attractive.

AmytheTemperamental said:
You say you don't have time to waste, but you waste a considerable amount of time freaking out over these silly comments. Remove your picture and then no one can compare you to anyone.

If I removed my photo it defeats the purpose of being on there. I want to meet women!!

People were rough in that thread callie. Especially you.
There has to be an earlier, similar thread where you took it easier
I will look

Restless soul said:
People were rough in that thread callie. Especially you.
There has to be an earlier, similar thread where you took it easier
I will look

Omg callie!! I messaged a woman on this site. I say 
' do you like white men? She replies ' not you" 

You ok with that?? How bitchy does she have to be??? Please don't tell me you agree with that

That is what I meant when I brought this subject up. And amy made a poll. Would you rather be ignored. Yes. That get a stupid bitchy reply like that. Do you think that was called for. Amy. Callie.any other woman member here??

Latest posts

Back