Avoiding people - because of what they said

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Restless soul said:
TheRealCallie said:
You say what you want to say, right?

I say what I want to say, right?

Amy says what she wants to say, right?

Do you have a right to tell Amy and me what we can and can't say?  Just because you might not like something that we say, does that mean we can't say it?  

It's no different for anyone else.  If someone wants to be a ***** to you, they can be.  If someone wants to be nice to you, they can be.  So whether they said something bitchy or not is irrelevant.  You ask a question, chances are good you will get an answer.  How many times have I given you an answer you didn't like?  I'd wager quite a few.  Does that mean I'm going to go back and change how I answer a question just because you don't like the answer?  No, sorry, I'm not, because it's my right to answer questions however I choose to.  

Understand what I'm saying?

Also, personally, I find Eminem to be kinda cute.

Right you say what you want we have our disagreements 
This is in regard to rejection. Dating. And how nasty bitchy mean rejection type replies. Yes, this is important. Yes. She can say what she wants. But the topic is deeper on how it can damage, hurt make it harder to approach and write women because of fear of rejection and  low self-esteem.

And I am better looking than eminem any day!!

I wouldn't know, you won't show me what you look like.

It's not up to women on dating sites to coddle your fears and ego. That's something you should deal with before you log in and start messaging them.

But that is ultimately why I brought the topic.
Your lesson is people can do and say what they want.
Fine. You have no control. My question was also
How do you not let that bother you or make whatever low self-esteem you had worse lower??

AmytheTemperamental said:
It's not up to women on dating sites to coddle your fears and ego. That's something you should deal with before you log in and start messaging them.

THANK YOU AMY!! THAT IS WHY I AM ON THIS FORUM 

Thank you!!!

Just wrote that in my reply to callie

Except that you keep logging into the dating sites and getting butthurt... At what point will you break the cycle?

AmytheTemperamental said:
Except that you keep logging into the dating sites and getting butthurt... At what point will you break the cycle?

Well its more of an issue with okcupid and sites where you send unsolicited messages. That is where tinder you avoid that unknown. Not knowing if someone will find you repulsive. But you are right. I give women credit and dont think people would go out of their way to be rude for the sake of it

Restless soul said:
TheRealCallie said:
Show me what you look like, restless.  I'm dying to know.

Are you?? Too you know what to show myself

I am, actually.  I'm insanely curious about what people look like after talking to them for a while.  
I'm also dying to know why my my browser is telling me I spelled show wrong.

TheRealCallie said:
Restless soul said:
TheRealCallie said:

I am, actually.  I'm insanely curious about what people look like after talking to them for a while.  
I'm also dying to know why my my browser is telling me you spelled show wrong.

Of course. There is a thread here for that. Right? People posting pics. Interesting.  Have you posted there??

Restless soul said:
TheRealCallie said:
Restless soul said:
TheRealCallie said:

I'm also dying to know why my my browser is telling me you spelled show wrong.

Of course. There is a thread here for that. Right? People posting pics. Interesting.  Have you posted there??

I have in the past, yes, but mine don't stay up.  I post for a few hours and then take it down.

Yes. I don't frequent that thread. I saw sonmabilist photo. This was after he left for whatever reason. Not a bad looking guy

ok. so sci-fi closed the thread. why I do not know.
who replied to my comment about the note on a paper to a girl.
how would I react if they don't text? that's cool. i can deal

oh that was callie. yeah no big deal. ill be honest. i did it once
could be akward. but i think it's an easy try.

TheRealCallie said:
You need an article to tell you you're better off?

no the article was dumb. just how the term Ghosting is becoming mainstream. that was the thing that stuck out.

Latest posts

Back