Avoiding people - because of what they said

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You already made a thread talking about how you do not like to be ignored. I don't believe you anymore. You will be unhappy no matter what the response is.

PS why would you ask someone if they like white men?

I just found the original thread regarding dating sites can you reply
To what just happend with your opinion there?? Thnaks

You asked a question, she answered. Don't ask questions if you don't want them answered. That's on YOU, not her. End of story. She can answer any way she pleases. If you don't like it, leave it.

I found the thread related to this topic. And there is a poll.
First callie i know you are not tbos callous . Did I ask her if she likes me?? Or a general question. I said white men. Was she not bittchy in her reply. On what planet is that not bitchy?? Can you at least agree to that??

HERE IS THE ANSWER CALLIE!!!! I ASKED A HARMLESA QUESTION. SHE COULD HAVE IGNORED IT. SHE REPLIED IN A SNOTTY MANNER. SHE DIDN'T HAVE TO. SHE COULD HAVE
Ignored me THATS A SNOTTY IMMATURE REPLY IN ITSELF.

if you would reply to a guy like that callie. Then its either your time of the month. Your dog died. Or someone sent you a dick pic right before. Or someone punched you in the nose

Only reasons. That's it!!

AmytheTemperamental said:
At least she didn't say "white men who look like eminem"

Amy serious your opinion pn what she said. All kidding aside.
Sometimes i want to call callie up on the phone she gets me so worked up. She must be very hardened person to think 
A reply like that was being nice or cool. And not bitchy in anyway

TheRealCallie said:
It doesn't matter if it's bitchy or not.  She has a right to reply any way she chooses.

Ah! There it is. There is the rub. So she was bitchy. Admit it.
So we can at least be friends

I fail to see where I said I, myself, would say that or that I thought it was nice.

What I said was....and follow along this time.....SHE HAS A RIGHT TO SAY WHATEVER SHE WANTS! It doesn't matter if it's bitchy or not. That part is irrelevant. You asked a question, you got an answer. Deal with it.

TheRealCallie said:
I fail to see where I said I, myself, would say that or that I thought it was nice.  

What I said was....and follow along this time.....SHE HAS A RIGHT TO SAY WHATEVER SHE WANTS!  It doesn't matter if it's bitchy or not.  That part is irrelevant.  You asked a question, you got an answer. Deal with it
That is a real callie answer. Yah! She was bitchy deal with it.
Ok.ok...deal with it!! 
Can I be a ***** back??

It is relevant when I am on a site where not me but many
Others have issues " dealing" with things. And this is just one of them..

Interesting that the leading poll was I dont give a crap rejection is rejection. I am sure most here would feel really shitt if they got replies like. Eff off. Get lost. You look like a troll. They wouldnt feel too good..

You, as well, have the right to reply any way you choose. If you want to be a *****, be a *****. If you want to not be a *****, don't be a *****.

Restless soul said:
Interesting that the leading poll was I dont give a crap rejection is rejection. I am sure most here would feel really shitt if they got replies like. Eff off. Get lost. You look like a troll. They wouldnt feel too good..

I would laugh and move on....

Restless soul said:
TheRealCallie said:

What I said was....and follow along this time.....SHE HAS A RIGHT TO SAY WHATEVER SHE WANTS!  It doesn't matter if it's bitchy or not.  That part is irrelevant.  You asked a question, you got an answer. Deal with it
Ok.ok...deal with it!! 
Can I be a ***** back??

Others have issues " dealing" with things.  And this is just one of them..

Please don't refer to Eminem as a troll. Thanks.

AmytheTemperamental said:
Restless soul said:
TheRealCallie said:

Ok.ok...deal with it!! 
Can I be a ***** back??

Others have issues " dealing" with things.  And this is just one of them..

Please don't refer to Eminem as a troll. Thanks.

Again with him?? Cut it out please

You already know it was a traumatic experience

Why make matters worse?? Amy

Why bring up upsetting memories?

Restless soul said:
That's just it..i try my best at first not to be.
Not usually my plan. Cal

And she is not you.  She doesn't have to follow your guidelines of how a person should act.  She has free will, she can decide for herself how she wants to act.  The same as you or me or Amy or Eminem.  

Stop trying to put how YOU act on everyone else.  It's not your right to decide how others act, it's only your right to decide how YOU act.

TheRealCallie said:
Restless soul said:
That's just it..i try my best at first not to be.
Not usually my plan. Cal

And she is not you.  She doesn't have to follow your guidelines of how a person should act.  She has free will, she can decide for herself how she wants to act.  The same as you or me or Amy or Eminem.  

Stop trying to put how YOU act on everyone else.  It's not your right to decide how others act, it's only your right to decide how YOU act.

Oh!! I get you..i get your whole philosophy on everything. 
People a people.  You have no right to be offended upset ever in life. Feel slighted. Disrespected. Right...great advice callie..yeah!! Real cool gal you are... nothing bothers you callie. You are like stone. Nothing gets through you. Ice cold you are..right? Never moved. Upset. Interesting.  Cool..!! People can say what they want.  And they are ********!

That's sad to me too if you are really like that

Thats the line of feedback you say many times..i wish i can br that way one day

I get you through . I really do. Truly. But these things affect me. Comments rude. Negative. I don't shake them off. Don't have that thick skin. Yet! Maybe one day

You say what you want to say, right?

I say what I want to say, right?

Amy says what she wants to say, right?

Do you have a right to tell Amy and me what we can and can't say? Just because you might not like something that we say, does that mean we can't say it?

It's no different for anyone else. If someone wants to be a ***** to you, they can be. If someone wants to be nice to you, they can be. So whether they said something bitchy or not is irrelevant. You ask a question, chances are good you will get an answer. How many times have I given you an answer you didn't like? I'd wager quite a few. Does that mean I'm going to go back and change how I answer a question just because you don't like the answer? No, sorry, I'm not, because it's my right to answer questions however I choose to.

Understand what I'm saying?

Also, personally, I find Eminem to be kinda cute.

TheRealCallie said:
You say what you want to say, right?

I say what I want to say, right?

Amy says what she wants to say, right?

Do you have a right to tell Amy and me what we can and can't say?  Just because you might not like something that we say, does that mean we can't say it?  

It's no different for anyone else.  If someone wants to be a ***** to you, they can be.  If someone wants to be nice to you, they can be.  So whether they said something bitchy or not is irrelevant.  You ask a question, chances are good you will get an answer.  How many times have I given you an answer you didn't like?  I'd wager quite a few.  Does that mean I'm going to go back and change how I answer a question just because you don't like the answer?  No, sorry, I'm not, because it's my right to answer questions however I choose to.  

Understand what I'm saying?

Also, personally, I find Eminem to be kinda cute.

Right you say what you want we have our disagreements 
This is in regard to rejection. Dating. And how nasty bitchy mean rejection type replies. Yes, this is important. Yes. She can say what she wants. But the topic is deeper on how it can damage, hurt make it harder to approach and write women because of fear of rejection and  low self-esteem.

And I am better looking than eminem any day!!

Latest posts

Back