My advice to you all.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Osiris

Reaction score
Now depression is something I've had a long long history with, being diagnosed with it at 11. I've had to learn alot of ways to deal with it. Alot of people were really nice when I was struggling last week after moving abroad. So I thought I owe some of that kindness back!

If you're reading this and you're struggling now please let me tell you, there's people you haven't even met yet that have got nothing but love for you. Just a week ago I wasn't feeling any love. And if you're like that now I know how hard that is. If you go back and see the post I made last week you wouldn't believe it's me now.

So the moment that changed everything for me was only a couple of days ago when my sister was leaving with my nephew. And as she said bye and went round the corner I could hear this whispering in spanish. I'm sat there thinking, "has he lost his fidget spinner"? But then my Sister poked her head back around the corner and said "He wants to know why you're sad"... In that moment I had a feeling I've never had before, the feeling someone cares and doesn't "Have to". I felt like crying with pride for him, he could see what no-one else could. I forget that kids look up to their uncles. I love him so much, but what I'm try to tell you is. One day you'll have someone love you unconditionally and even if you hate yourself they will still love you! The fact he's looking up to me scares me but gives me a reason to try harder in life.

Lastly, try and find a hobbie that makes YOU happy and no-one else, a place where you can feel free and let your creative side out. Life gets easier when you know who you are!

Don't think no-one cares! Most do just struggle to show it.

Latest posts

Back