Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Going to be gone for a while...
So, so heartbreaking... Sad
kestää.
Life is so cruel bro hang in there and dont wish yourself being in jail this is not we deserve, having a job is a must or else will make situation more worst than it is, i barely make much money working but it lets live a life without job its hard bro please hang in there
Holy shit I feel for you. A child rapist does not get rights. Go to the papers! Call the ACLU! You sound like the only decent human in your daughter's life. Please don't do anything to take you away from her.
My god, Richard, I just read through this thread... it sounds like you're letting your higher intellect keep you from doing what I know the darker parts of your soul want you to do. I don't know how well I could handle such a situation, but I'd like to think that I would handle it with the dignity and class that you've been portraying in this thread.

The laws surrounding all of this are pretty backwards in a lot of ways, so I hope everything works out for the best. Just be glad that your little girl has such a strong role model such as yourself to help her through all of this. I don't like to use this word because people attach a lot of their own meanings to it, but she is blessed in that regard.
This above all: to thine ownself be true.
And it must follow, as the night the day,
Thou canst not then be false to any man.

Sometimes the things that may or may not be true are the things a person needs to believe in the most. That people are basically good; honor, courage, and virtue mean everything; money and power mean nothing; that good always triumphs over evil. You remember that. Doesn't matter if it's true or not. A man should believe in those things, because those are the things worth believing in.

Any news?
Richard,

I'm so sorry, I had no idea, I hadn't seen this thread until now. I wish that I could offer some kind of help other than a listening ear and my sympathy; I work in a law office, but am not familiar with Canadian law; it is horrifying to think that they would allow a child rapist to have some kind of right over the child, and the fact that the relatives are trying to make that happen only makes it worse. The complete horror. I'm so sorry.
[Image: giphy.gif]