Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any Trekkies here?
I just had my mind blown and I need to talk.
So long as it's not about STD, you could tell me.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(03-28-2019, 01:59 AM)Enpatsu No Shakugan Wrote: So long as it's not about STD, you could tell me.

It is. Have you watched any episodes?
(03-28-2019, 04:19 AM)Black Manta Wrote:
(03-28-2019, 01:59 AM)Enpatsu No Shakugan Wrote: So long as it's not about STD, you could tell me.

Nope. Trek has been godawful since 2009 and STD isn't helping.
(03-28-2019, 04:42 AM)Enpatsu No Shakugan Wrote:

So if you have no plans on watching Discovery can I tell you what happened that completely, completely, absolutely threw me for the biggest loop of my adult life?
(03-28-2019, 11:25 AM)Black Manta Wrote:
(03-28-2019, 04:42 AM)Enpatsu No Shakugan Wrote:

So if you have no plans on watching Discovery can I tell you what happened that completely, completely, absolutely threw me for the biggest loop of my adult life?

Is this still related to Star Trek? I'm getting confused now.
I thought STD stood for Star Trek Discovery.
Yeah.... but what does something that changed your adult life have to do with a mediocre science fiction show? If I don't like or watch it, will I even be of any help in you telling me?
(03-28-2019, 04:05 PM)Enpatsu No Shakugan Wrote: Yeah.... but what does something that changed your adult life have to do with a mediocre science fiction show? If I don't like or watch it, will I even be of any help in you telling me?

I guess nothing. To me it's a loneliness thing. You experience something that you are dying to talk about but there is no one, and it just makes you want to go in the backyard dig a grave and lie down in it.

My father would have love it. We didn't get along but Star Trek was one of the only thing we could share, but he,s been dead 20 years now.
Maybe a Star Trek themed forum would help you out. I actually left one simply because I was disgusted that the fanbase would defend STD to such levels simply because it bore the Trek logo. That, and other things, but maybe you'd like it there.

You'd definitely find people into this subject more than here.