Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello all
Wink 
Just wanted to say a few words by way of introduction.
I learned about this site through a search and glad I did!
There are a number of reasons why I am here now: life changes, loneliness, yearning for authentic healthful relationships, etc, and while I cannot say where I'll be in the future, I can say that I am delighted to know that there are those visionaries out there who value wellness-focused social interaction so much they would not only create such a space but sustain it.
In this age of more superficial SM, we need safe places where participants can find a degree of mirroring-hopefully authentic-that actually integrates the individual into community. 
I hope to be of service to such a much needed community and in so doing grow myself.
So thanks for existing...to all!
(07-31-2019, 03:32 AM)Sparkles M. Wrote: Just wanted to say a few words by way of introduction.
There are a number of reasons why I am here now: life changes, loneliness, yearning for authentic healthful relationships, etc, and while I cannot say where I'll be in the future, I can say that I am delighted to know that there are those visionaries out there who value wellness-focused social interaction so much they would not only create such a space but sustain it.
In this age of more superficial SM, we need safe places where participants can find a degree of mirroring-hopefully authentic-that actually integrates the individual into community. 
I hope to be of service to such a much needed community and in so doing grow myself.

Hello, Sparkles

Wow! What an introduction! It's nice to meet you and welcome to the forum Smile You will find a lot of nice people here. There is also a chat room that you can join. It's a bit slow at times...lol Forgive my ignorance, but what is "superficial SM?"

Have an awesome day,
Nal

Social Media? Took me a minute too....
(07-31-2019, 08:34 PM)argosgold Wrote: Social Media? Took me a minute too....

That makes sense, Argosgold. Thank you! I couldn't figure it out..lol

(07-31-2019, 03:32 AM)Sparkles M. Wrote: Just wanted to say a few words by way of introduction.

Why, thank you!
Welcome!

I'm not a native speaker, so.. what is SM? [thinky face emoji]
Hello. I'm Gustavo. (If you call me Gus, it's all right too.)