Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New here saying hello!
Hi Everyone,

My name is Mike, I am from the UK and I am new to this, in fact very new to participating in forums in general.

Just joined as have really no friends and rather lonely. I was never particularly close to anybody whilst in education and I work on my own so rather hard to meet new people.

Hobbies inc gaming, pc's, cars, anime and gardening/DIY.

Looking to chat have a laugh discuss anything, I honestly dont mind. 

Cheers!
Welcome aboard Mikey!
What PC games do you play?
(09-23-2019, 02:10 AM)Aldeb Wrote: What PC games do you play?

Mostly single player RPG's, how about yourself?
[Image: giphy.gif]

Hey! ❤️
Welcome 🌸
What’s up?
[Image: tenor.gif]
My favorite rpgs are VTM Bloodlines, Diablo 1/2 and Gothic 1.2. Got into the lore on Vampire quite a bit. Also I play CoD2 right now (multiplayer). If you want to play with me on gameranger let me know.
(09-23-2019, 03:57 AM)MissBehave Wrote: [Image: giphy.gif]

Hey! ❤️
Welcome 🌸
What’s up?

Not much back to the daily grind of the working week. Thanks for the hello

(09-23-2019, 08:29 AM)Aldeb Wrote: My favorite rpgs are VTM Bloodlines, Diablo 1/2 and Gothic 1.2. Got into the lore on Vampire quite a bit. Also I play CoD2 right now (multiplayer). If you want to play with me on gameranger let me know.

Only ones of those I have played are diablo 1&2 which i loved. I did also enjoy 3 even though wasn't as good 
Il try anything so might have a look at the others when am back at my pc!
I just watched the last episode of Attack on Titan with a friend yesterday. 1 year until next season. 😑 God damn slowpokes. 😁 What animes do you like? I've just watched 1 before so kind of new to it.
If you like story and excellent characters/dialogue, give vampire a look. The universe behind it is based on a rich pen and paper rpg game from the 80s.. like D&D, It has great atmosphere and it's very creepy at times. Negatives - combat is not fun and almost broken. I only played through it because of the story and excellent dialogue. Gothic 1-2 is likewise story oriented with broken combat and fairly simplistic RPG gameplay. It's about a guy thrown into a medieval prison colony.

Both games are old so the graphics are old... but the feel is very different from modern games which I like.
(09-23-2019, 11:24 PM)Aldeb Wrote: If you like story and excellent characters/dialogue, give vampire a look. The universe behind it is based on a rich pen and paper rpg game from the 80s.. like D&D, It has great atmosphere and it's very creepy at times. Negatives - combat is not fun and almost broken. I only played through it because of the story and excellent dialogue. Gothic 1-2 is likewise story oriented with broken combat and fairly simplistic RPG gameplay. It's about a guy thrown into a medieval prison colony.

Both games are old so the graphics are old... but the feel is very different from modern games which I like.

Ohh!
I got that game a while ago but never got around to play it. 
🌸 Vampire 🌸
You are making me a little exited to play it now.