16 year old attacks bus driver.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DayvanCowboy

Reaction score
[youtube]cqYnImCKmKM[/youtube]

I don't know if the kid has a BP disorder, but he is definitely a danger to society. It seems like he knew what he was doing and was full control of his actions.

The other guy who jumps up and puts his arm around him to stop made such a feeble attempt at doing so. He should have tightened up until he passed out or threw him against the bus door.

Jeez.

Well i'm sure there's a reason or a story behind that. Which doesn't make it right. Just that him being borderline personality disorder doesn't give him an excuse or explain it all away.

Someone who attacks someone else just plain needs to get their anger under control. No matter if they are prone to it because of a diagnosed condition or not. Food for thought there...

And for the whole temporary insanity thing, well it does happen. It doesn't say you aren't guilty, it just says you shouldn't be punished the same way as others who don't have a mental condition.

nowadays, you have 11-eleven olds shooting their own father over chrismas, or killing father's pregnant girlfriend, or a seven year old going on an animal killing spree. shits crazy

They should have stuck his head under the bus tire. That'd solve his main problem right there.

What a miserable little coward. That woman may never regain the confidence to work in the public sector again - so in essence she could potentialy be serving a life sentance of trauma and can you imagine how her family must have felt after learning of this incident?
The kid belongs in a straight jacket.

This video really disturbed me. I don't understand how people can lose the handle so quickly. Poor woman, I really feel sorry for her..

Thats terrible, i can't believe folk think this kinda think is okay. I never saw the video but even the though is enough for me.

young people nowadays scare the sh*t outta me, and i'm not even that old!

Luisa said:
Thats terrible, i can't believe folk think this kinda think is okay. I never saw the video but even the though is enough for me.

young people nowadays scare the sh*t outta me, and i'm not even that old!

I feel the same as you. I'm only 22 but most kids/teenagers just get to me. *shudders*

I couldnt watch the video, being on a whack ass psp.

anyway, i could totally imagine similar situations. some kids take honeysuckle too far, no matter their age. and some bus drivers are the worst people, ******* ********.
but yeah. untamed-youth pricks, and over-angry-society-hating-yet-working-for-public-transit pricks. deadly combo.

Vacuo said:
I couldnt watch the video, being on a whack ass psp.

anyway, i could totally imagine similar situations. some kids take honeysuckle too far, no matter their age. and some bus drivers are the worst people, ******* ********.
but yeah. untamed-youth pricks, and over-angry-society-hating-yet-working-for-public-transit pricks. deadly combo.

The video was removed due to terms of use violation anyway.

You-tube did that BTW not ALL.com

eh. i dont like real-fight videos anyway.
like seeing someone get totally wrecked is funny. but if its by another person and not like a snowmobile or something, i dont like it. especially if its like a super, one sided fight.

thats not why i dont like the ufc though. it's just gay in general

Vacuo said:
eh. i dont like real-fight videos anyway.
like seeing someone get totally wrecked is funny. but if its by another person and not like a snowmobile or something, i dont like it. especially if its like a super, one sided fight.

thats not why i dont like the ufc though. it's just gay in general

I thought your avi was from the film clockwork orange? Maybe I got that wrong. But ye fights like that do not impress me much ether.

I have no problem with ppl fighting if everyone involved is up for it. Then let them get on with it but its not my thing.

no, no. theyre the Locust, one of my favorite bands.

i guess its good if its agreed on, but i havent seen many fight like that. you always get the one guy throwing a dirty, or someone hiding behind a wall of friends. thats the worst. you fight one person, and you get 20 people after you and not letting that honeysuckle go

Vacuo said:
no, no. theyre the Locust, one of my favorite bands.

Oh I see. Thats cool then :)

Vacuo said:
i guess its good if its agreed on, but i havent seen many fight like that. you always get the one guy throwing a dirty, or someone hiding behind a wall of friends. thats the worst. you fight one person, and you get 20 people after you and not letting that honeysuckle go
So true, so true. That's normally what happens. I got beat up on one of my birthdays walking back home drunk in the early hours of the morning. Was about 4 on to me. I didn't even get to see what they looked like. Just got knacked to the flow then kicked everywhere by 4 ppl for a few minutes that seem to last forever hah,,, But what ye gonna do huh

awe, that sucks. ive been out the outcome of a few unnecessary honeysuckle kicks too. like, i cant fight. i havent won a fight since i was in like grade 10. but it dont help getting bombarded by several people at once. both girls and guys. bullshiiit. but i dont really care, i'm out of school, i'm not in an abusive relationship. cant get my ass kicked often this way

Vacuo said:
awe, that sucks. ive been out the outcome of a few unnecessary honeysuckle kicks too. like, i cant fight. i havent won a fight since i was in like grade 10. but it dont help getting bombarded by several people at once. both girls and guys. bullshiiit. but i dont really care, i'm out of school, i'm not in an abusive relationship. cant get my ass kicked often this way

Well it happens, Some ppl only go out for one thing. unfourtunetly on that night I was unlucky enough to had bumped into a group like that.

I can remember thinking to myself why I was getting the kicking I thought "God am glad am pissed (drunk) Cos this would be really hurting if I was sober" lol

Wasn't tell the next day when I got up and was like, OK why can't I see out of one of my eyes lol Looked in the mirror and thought Oh, That's not looking to healthy lol.

ha, being totally wasted helps in that situation. still, its pretty low of someone to beat down on someone whos drunk. not like you were honeysuckle talking or nothing.
like theres no point, and that shits not cool. when will those goddamn kids learn? ha

Latest posts

Back