did i forget to tell you?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
L

lonely2beeme

did i forget to tell you how much i loved you today?
did i tell you i love the way you push your eyeglasses up with the side of your pointing finger slightly bent?
did i tell you i love the way we talk all day and night?
did i tell you i love the way we play games together ?
did i tell you that i love the way you have taught me to be so much stronger than i am ?
did i tell you i love the way you make me feel young? or how safe i feel when i close my eyes and feel your arms holding me tight and close to you?
did i tell you that i love the way you sound when you are excited and how orgasmic you can make me? how each breath makes my skin tingle and my insides ache for you in ways i never knew were possiable in me?
did i tell you how i love to jus lay down and watch you being simply you?
did i tell you i love how you are such a lil boy at times and then such a man at others?
did i tell you i love it when you take control of me and then back down and give into my needs?
did i tell you i love the way you write beautiful letters and poems?
did i tell you that i love how beautiful you are inside and out?
did i tell you how much i love your generosity and giving nature?
or how i love your devilish and naughty bad side?
did i tell you i had fun today and yesterday and almost everyday of every month we are together?
did i tell you how much i love it when we have sleepy morning sex together,even tho its so hard for my mind to remember my body remebers it all ?
did i tell you how much i love it that i can fall asleep so easily when i hear you in the room breathing next to me or talking near me?
did i tell you how much i love that you look over me and wake me from my nightmares?
did i tell you how much i love shopping together ?
did i tell you how much i enjoy our conversations of current events that keep my mind interested ?
did i tell you how much i love you for forgiving all that i am not and all that i cannot ever be and you still trying to love me as best that you can?
did i tell you i love who i am when i am with you?
did i forget to tell you that i loved you today? if i did.......
im sorry.....but i will never be sorry for loveing you.
i love you , please don't ever forget that.

what did we forget that lets them walk away?
what did you forget?

if i ever knew one day that he would just become deaf to me if i knew that the tme would end i would have done so many things differently,in the beginning you say stuff everyday about how much you love each other or how happy you are when they do thngs, later you grow comfortable and think "he/she know" to yourself.
so just remember be sure to tell the person everyday as if it may be your last because you dont know if they will be taken from you in one way or another.then you will regret not haveing said the simple things that meant so much.
what i would give to say some things again and have him respond the way he use to
now when i tell him he just sits there quietly and says ok
to feel the appreciation and love you get in return for doing things,bying things ,sayings things is the best payment you could want.just to hear the joy in thier voice one mmore time......

Lonely,

You may be able to get back there again someday. But you have to be strong, be independent and not beg at his feet. Men really are turned off by that.

no it doesnt matter if i beg or if were strong, its so difficult he has his own problems i have mine,and inbetween that we have his MOMMY yes its a cant be a man loves being a lil boy thing,i could even live with it if he was acting like my boy but his mother doesnt share gave him a ultimatum and its easier for him to find fault me to listen to what mama says and let her replace all he knows tell her i hel him back ,when we were together i encouraged him to finsih his highschool after he got out of rehab to go back and then move n with me but his mama made him choose if he left it was me or them ,that i stopped him fromliving life.......and yet after we split all he did was live at home with mommy never had a drivers license or car ,mama took him everywhere she was just glad to ave her baby home again and he was happy being a lazy 12 year old in his head.he quit school and plays games full time while mommy cooks and cleans for him and i held him back?????
he was a beautiful person and she reinforced the worst of him
i am damned if do anddamned if i dont ,the chace to gethimback is longgone i tried eveything,i just cant forget the person in him that only i klnew for the year we were together
i have never felt closer to anyone else n my life
i miss him i wish i had realized how much i should have kept up telling him eveyday
i never expected two weeks before he ws to move in that his parents would take him away to grandparents house for a week and make him give me up
i will always miss that special person he hides inside of him

Latest posts

Back