Self Fullfillment, Total Fullfillment

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jesse

Reaction score
I want to thank every member here who has encouraged and helped me along the way to where I am now. :)

It seems as though I might have a girlfriend! I've been on a long, hard path towards accepting myself and believe that I finally have. I found a new peace I've not ever experienced. It seemed as though almost instantly after finding self-fullfillment, everything else is now falling into place. School, work, social life, romantic life- they're all following in line. :)

Though hardships may come in the future, I will make it through. My life is renewed. :cool:

That sounds fantastic! Congratulations Jesse. Keen on Rockin' ^^

wow that's great jesse! that's completely different then where you were when you first came on here. its nice to hear improvements.

i think i also need to find a peace with myself before my life will fall into place. i think that has been my problem.

I can't believe I missed out on this thread!
Congratulations Jesse, I hope everything is going ossum for you, you deserve it buddy :D

*Lots of hugs* :)

heretostay said:
wow that's great jesse! that's completely different then where you were when you first came on here. its nice to hear improvements.

i think i also need to find a peace with myself before my life will fall into place. i think that has been my problem.

Thank you heretostay :). It is true, you must be happy with yourself before your life comes together. Find the things about yourself that you don't like and change what you can. Accept what you can't. :)

Oceanmist23 said:

I can't believe I missed out on this thread!
Congratulations Jesse, I hope everything is going ossum for you, you deserve it buddy :D

*Lots of hugs* :)

Thanks Ocean. :) Hope everything is going great for you and Zak. :D Saw a new pic on fb of you two, looking great guys. :)

Jesse, that's fantastic! You are such a sweet guy and deserve to be happy and see yourself in the positive light of your achievements. Stay self-fulfilled!

Oh I guess I should have updated this thread lol. That girl and I only went out for a month. I've been single since January 10th of this year.

Latest posts

Back