10 handy rules

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

Satyr

10 handy rules for navigating public message forums

----------------------

1) Never publically post your phone number or email address unless you know exactly who will see it and if they can be trusted.

2) Never post your full real name or location unless you know exactly who will see it and if they can be trusted.

3) Never reveal feelings or emotions that could be interpreted as violent. If you feel you are in danger of harming yourself or others, seek help or go to the authorities OF YOUR OWN ACCORD. Don't let others do it for you.

4) Never threaten anyone on a forum with bodily harm. Actually, that's probably a good recommendation for just about everywhere.

5) Never give a gun to ducks.

6) Observe the forum you wish to register at closely. If there's the slightest possibility that someone looks like they enjoy turning people in, you might consider going somewhere else.

7) Be wary of conversations revealing political affiliation or religion. Often, it's a cloaked invitation for argument and possible retribution.

8) If you're feeling stressed or angry, wait until your attitude changes before participating in a conversation. If in the middle of a conversation that begins to upset you, diffuse it by leaving.

9) Never kiss a blind beekeeper (bad luck in Madagascar)

10) Remember that you're using the internet. It's only a matter of time before someone pisses you off. Learn to expect it.

-----------------------

I thought these were important things to keep in mind. If you have a differing opinion on the matter, I'm happy for you. I'm not interested in arguing over it or discussing it...I have dishes to put away and laundry to be done.

loondaffygun.jpg

Uh oh

Latest posts

Back