10 Myths About Singles Over 40

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
<---Remains silent after getting pwned by Naleena (& people choking because of it).

EveWasFramed said:
Naleena said:
theraab said:
Naleena said:
I'm sorry if your feelings were hurt, but some people feel my post that I made earlier to be shallow sooo... I meant every word of it. I'm a shallow biotch for attempting to make people think about what it is they want in someone. So you need to add one more catagory to your list for me.

You won't say anything?...lol I guess not when your cupping my boobies with your big paw. Whatcha got to say about that? I still say that Brohug looks more like a biotch slap....lol.
Bones said:
Since I may mess this up somehow or say something incorrect, I will simply give you a hug, ok?
polar-bear-funny-dog-death-hug.jpg

Naleena said:
Bones said:
Not true at all - while this will sound strange, it hurt my feelings & made me feel sad to read it - hopefully, you are joking & it went right over my head because you are a good & caring person.
I'm sorry if your feelings were hurt, but some people feel my post that I made earlier to be shallow sooo... I meant every word of it. I'm a shallow biotch for attempting to make people think about what it is they want in someone. So you need to add one more catagory to your list for me.

*choke*

I don't know if I can reply to a thread this old, but I'll try.

This is probably more accurate for women over 40 who have never been married:

1. Ugly af

2. Weird, scared, anxious, awkward vibe that's a turnoff to people

3. Mental health problems - which may include #2.

4. Is especially nervous/awkward around guys she likes - and this makes her seem less attractive and desirable, so they don't like her

5. Still lives at home with her parents - and has never moved out (probably not as much a stigma for women than men)

6. Is chronically unemployed or underemployed - though guys aren't as picky on jobs/career than women are

7. Too picky, thinks too highly of herself

8. The type of guys she likes doesn't like her, and the type of guys who like her - she doesn't like them. There's nothing ever mutual. For example, she may like unconventional, artsy guys with tattoos and long hair - but those types of guys don't like her. :p

Or any combination of the above.

I think it can also come down to a lack of experience seems like a red flag when in reality it is just a lack of experience. And some instantly rule this as reason for not being interested.

Latest posts

Back