Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lonelyloner

Reaction score
I myself had tried to do all the right things. but it seems you don't care and I'm just perplexed at how selfish you seem. I tell myself all the time oh he's not selfish it's all gonna work out just trust him, but alas in the end it doesn't work out. You still want me to respect you while you eat me alive, my faith just slips more and more everyday, i can feel it, and one of these days it's gonna be gone, out of sight and out of mind. I won't think twice about going back either.Because the evil and the bad in the world get's all the good,but for your good patrons i we get is suffering.suffering for actually loving you, while the evil get's rich on the good's pain you just sit there and watch, your probably laughing at us as we worship and adore you you beat and murder us,mercilessly, You taunt us with the wealth and the grandeur of the evil way, knowing we will never give in and yet you still taunt us.I and starting to believe it's all for naught. If you really loved me show me something please or you will lose me. "Losing Faith in Faith". I just really need you...........

wow, that was a good read. Its awesome how only the writer has the knowledge to know whats going on, but leaving clues as to what he might be going through. Nice writing!

IVIZ said:
wow, that was a good read. Its awesome how only the writer has the knowledge to know whats going on, but leaving clues as to what he might be going through. Nice writing!

yes, i totally agree with you. this is the type of writing that i enjoy reading the most. the kind that keeps you thinking about what's really going on. this was a good read.

Latest posts

Back